ERP Functional Analyst | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||15-Dec-2017|
- Seeking strong skills in Oracle eBusiness Suite, specifically payroll
- Bring your exceptional skills to this permanent role
- Based in Edinburgh Parks, SA
At BAE Systems, our advanced defence technology protects people and national security, and keeps critical information and infrastructure secure. For over 60 years we have searched for new ways to provide our customers in Australia with a competitive edge across the air, maritime, land and cyber domains. Due to growth, we are seeking an experienced Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Functional Analyst to join our team.
As the ERP Functional Analyst, you will be responsible for assisting in the investigation, analysis, review and documentation of business requirements to ensure that appropriate and business aligned functionality is implemented within the ERP suite of systems, specifically payroll.
In terms of more specific responsibilities, you will:
- Work with the ERP Functional Leads supporting the other major areas of the ERP suite (Financials, Project Accounting, Supply Chain and HR) and other business systems
- Assist with stakeholder management, user support, analysis, development, testing and production delivery coordination.
- Contribute to timely responses and recommendations on support requests and continuous improvement strategies to customer problems and queries.
- Contribute to identifying and resolving system malfunctions
- Contribute to upgrades to system(s) including developmental and corrective maintenance.
- Develop and contribute to the definition of general specifications and support documentation
- Create/assemble modules (application objects and components)
- Design and configure test cases for integration and unit tests, perform unit tests
- Contribute to planning and monitoring project and integration activities
- Perform and validate solution prototyping
As the ideal applicant you will have:
- Sound knowledge of Oracle eBusiness modules, with a specific focus in HR and Payroll
- Recent experience supporting and implementing the Oracle Payroll module including Fast Formulas
- Knowledge in Oracle Learning Management, Comp Workbench and Oracle Time and Labour components
- Excellent data, process analysis and design skills
- Strong Oracle SQL and PL/SQL experience
- Recent experience working with the Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Availability for out of hours support if required
Applications should be addressed to: Lesley Mackman, Senior Recruitment Specialist.
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
At BAE Systems, we have a strong safety, health and environmental culture; employee safety and well-being is a top priority. We also maintain a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion and to training and development, offer competitive benefits and enjoy a family friendly work place with flexible work practices.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.