Senior Electronics Engineer | NSW-North Ryde
|Attachments:|| senior electronics engineer_PD.pdf (PDF, 94KB)
|Application Close Date:||27-Apr-2018|
North Ryde, SYDNEY
PURPOSE OF JOB:
An opportunity has arisen in this diverse business for an experienced Senior Electrical/Electronics Engineer who is ready to take on a new challenge. This critical role will support the Australian Military Airspace Communications and Control System (AMACCS) project and will be based at North Ryde.
- Derive the electronic/electrical systems and equipment requirements, define the test requirements and participate in system design and requirements reviews
- Develop the electronic/electrical system and equipment architectures, optimised against key performance and environmental factors, including conducting reviews of hardware architectures
- Provide supervision and mentor other engineers within the team
- Undertake functional analysis and detailed design analysis of the electronic/electrical systems and equipment and develop detailed designs
- Undertake the engineering management of the electronic/electrical systems and equipment manufactured from the hardware implementation
- Review the integration and validation plans and reports and complete the integration and validation of the electronic/electrical systems and equipment designs
- Complete the electronic/electrical systems product assembly, integration, test and shipping including the product change management and quality control processes
- Extensive electrical, electronic or hardware engineering experience
- Tertiary level engineering degree
- Well-developed analytical, problem solving and leadership skills
- Strong customer management skills and the ability to influence and develop effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders at all levels
- Whilst not essential, working knowledge of mechanical engineering or radio frequency engineering will be highly regarded
Please apply to Leah Golias – Senior Recruitment Specialist by close of business on Tuesday 17 April 2018 online at https://careersinternal.au.baesystems.com. Your application should include a resume and whilst not essential, a cover letter is preferred. Please do also advise your line manager of your intent to apply.
BAE Systems employees are also encouraged to refer others for this vacancy - refer to the Employee Referral Scheme (HR.11.PR) for further information, instructions and eligibility. Whilst referrals are encouraged for this vacancy, suitable internal applicants will always be given first preference and consideration.