RTO Administrator | NSW-RAAF Base Wagga Wagga
|Category:||Administration & Customer Service|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||08-Jan-2018|
- Administration position within a global Defence organisation
- Join a dedicated and high performing team in our Aerospace business
- Located in Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
BAE Systems Australia offers a leading-edge aviation technical training capability for the Australian Defence Force.
Applications are now sought from energetic administrative professionals for a role with our Aerospace team in Wagga Wagga, New South Wales. This role will see you work within all facets of the Defence Aeroskills Training Academy (DATA), and operations, by providing a wide range of administrative support to all functions within the project and ensuring that all administration requirements are efficiently achieved.
As the primary administrative support, you will:
- Undertake various administrative tasks across all areas of the project, including RTO administration, Training Delivery and Project Operations
- RTO Administration tasks include but not limited to:
- Maintain student record files and associated RTO filing system
- Collect and data enter student assessment results
- Collate and process student survey data
- Ensure RTO related support for course deadlines are met
- Training Delivery administrative tasks include but not limited to:
- Conduct student Induction administration
- Assist instructors with the production of handout and other training materials
- Project Operations administrative tasks include but not limited to:
- Assist the Project Accountant with billing for courses
- Undertake clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing and document binding
- Assist with special administrative projects as required
To secure this opportunity to join our Aerospace business, you will possess a genuine passion and have an eye for detail, along with:
- Proven administrative experience paired with a relevant business/administration qualification
- The ability to use and adapt written and verbal communication skills to suit a variety of audiences
- Effective relationship management skills with the ability to balance conflicting priorities and display a true sense of urgency
- An organised and motivated approach to work with well-developed self-management skills and demonstrated ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to recognise and discreetly handle sensitive matters and demonstrate integrity of the highest order
- Proven ability to exercise initiative and judgement with a methodical, logical and well organised approach to tasks
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
As a Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Applications should be addressed to Sally Porter - Recruitment Specialist, and made on-line at www.baesystemscareers.com.au
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application and a cover letter detailing your position of interest.
Support for training and development, competitive benefits, a genuine focus on diversity and family friendly, flexible work practices are yours at BAE Systems Australia.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html