ERP Functional Analyst | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Feb-2019|
- Apply your talent where it counts
- Bring your exceptional skills in Oracle eBusiness Suite and Aveva to this key role
- Enjoy flexibility, innovation focus and interesting work within a strong team culture
At BAE Systems, our advanced technology protects people and national security and has kept critical Australian information and infrastructure secure for more than 65 years.
We employ a skilled workforce of more than 3,500 people at over 25 locations across the country. Our work helps keep Australia safe and contributes to creating a more prosperous and innovative nation.
As a member of the BAE Systems team, you'll enjoy a strong safety culture - employee safety and well-being is our top priority. We also maintain a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion and to training and development. We offer competitive benefits and enjoy a family friendly work place with flexible work practices coupled with a strong focus on innovation. Join us and apply your talent where it counts.
An exciting opportunity now exists for a talented ERP Functional Analyst to join our team in Edinburgh Parks, SA. As the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Functional Analyst, you will be responsible for assisting in the investigation, analysis, review and documentation of business requirements to ensure that appropriate and business aligned functionality is implemented within the ERP suite of systems.
In terms of more specific responsibilities, you will:
- Work with the ERP Production Systems Lead to provide analysis and support for the Aveva ERM capability
- Contribute to the analysis and integration with between Aveva ERM and other ERP Systems
- Assist with stakeholder engagement to understand and validate business needs
- Contribute to analysis, solution design, development and testing activities
- Develop and maintain key documentation including functional specifications, requirements, gap analysis, solution design, business process flow and support documentation
- Contribute to timely responses and recommendations on support requests and continuous improvement strategies to customer problems and queries.
- Contribute to planning and monitoring of project and integration activities
As an ideal applicant you will have:
- Sound knowledge of supply chain business processes with a special focus on production planning and control, material planning and inventory management
- Knowledge of business process in the engineering, cataloguing, purchasing, receiving, inventory, warehousing and MRP
- Specific knowledge in the Aveva ERM product
- Basic Oracle SQL and PL/SQL experience
- Basic understanding of Project Management principles
- Recent experience working with the Agile/SCRUM methodology
Applications should be addressed to: Lesley Mackman, Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystems.careers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.