Recruitment Specialist | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Category:||Human Resources, Training & OHSE|
|Position Type:||Fixed Term|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-Feb-2018|
- Experienced Internal Recruiter needed for a major defence project
- Fixed Term until end of September 2018
- Based in Edinburgh Parks, SA
At BAE Systems, our advanced defence technology protects people and national security, and keeps critical information and infrastructure secure. For over 60 years we have searched for new ways to provide our customers in Australia with a competitive edge across the air, maritime, land and cyber domains.
We are currently looking for an accomplished Recruitment Specialist for a key project.
Reporting to the Senior Recruitment Specialist, as the Recruitment Specialist you will manage end to end recruitment activities for the project.
In terms of more specific responsibilities, you will:
- Provide appropriate advice to the program team with regards to effective recruitment advertising strategies and subsequently prepare advertising materials
- Identify, analyse and report/advise on trends and on the most effective recruitment strategy to meet specific program needs
- Develop relationships with the program team in order to understand resourcing profiles and subsequently plan for recruitment needs and deliver appropriate sourcing strategies; both advertising and passive sourcing based
- Develop and maintain appropriate applicant talent pools including participating in effective candidate relationship management activities
- Assist in the selection of applicants by participating in and applying consistent screening, interviewing and selection processes including ensuring that interview/selection panel members are familiar with recruitment processes
- Undertake comprehensive and timely applicant reference checks and, where required coordinate psychometric assessment
As the ideal applicant you will have:
- Strong experience in a recruitment focused role – either in-house or agency based
- Sound knowledge of employment processes and legislative requirements
- Advanced computer skills using Microsoft Office suite of products
- Professional and creative writing skills
- Demonstrated experience in the development of effective recruitment and sourcing strategies
- Superior communication skills and a strong customer service and team orientation coupled with excellent administration and time management skills and a can-do approach
- Well-developed interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
Applications should be addressed to: Lesley Mackman, Senior Recruitment Specialist.
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
At BAE Systems, we have a strong safety, health and environmental culture; employee safety and well-being is a top priority. We also maintain a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion and to training and development, offer competitive benefits and enjoy a family friendly work place with flexible work practices.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.