Maintenance Planner and Scheduler | NSW-Williamtown
|Category:||Project Management, Scheduling & Estimating/Pricing|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Mar-2018|
- Planning role with global Defence organisation
- Unique opportunity
- Williamtown (Newcastle), New South Wales location
Our Aerospace team based in Williamtown (Newcastle), have an exciting opportunity, and are seeking applications from experienced Maintenance Planners and Schedulers, in search of a rare and diverse role, set within an innovative and inclusive culture.
Reporting to the F-35 Responsible Manager, as the Maintenance Planner and Scheduler you will be responsible for supporting the F-35 Depot in all aspects of maintenance planning and scheduling, as well as supporting the initial depot activation activity. You will also lead the planning, development, implementation and operation of the F-35 Depot Maintenance Control and Planning Systems. Initially, you will also work closely with the F-35 Depot Project Manager to create, maintain, monitor and report on the Depot Activation Schedule, as well as actively participating in risk analysis and mitigation.
Your proven planning experience and sound scheduling skills, will see you:
- Develop, implement and operate the F-35 Depot Maintenance Control and Planning systems
- Create, maintain, monitor and report on the Depot activation schedule
- In consultation with the key stakeholders, plan the embodiment of F-35 modifications in line with the Depot flow plan
- Undertake analysis to create cost estimates, resource plans, and modification schedules for new modifications
- Coordinate the analysis of technical data and the development of production work orders, bill of materials, graphic aids, work process flows, as well as identifying associated ground support equipment and consumables
- Assist with quality auditing activities on all planning team outputs, to ensure all maintenance and modification activities are planned and documented
- Coordinate and liaise with key stakeholders, to identify Lean production efficiencies to reduce costs and turn-around time, and to facilitate best practice and lessons learnt capture
To secure this opportunity to join our Aerospace business, you will possess a genuine passion and have an eye for detail, along with:
- An Aircraft Maintenance Engineering trade qualification, along with substantial post trade experience on aircraft, or experience in a similar role
- Experience with MS Project, Open Plan Professional, CAMM2, and Ultramain
- A working knowledge of Defence Aviation Safety Regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Applications should be addressed to: Sally Porter - Recruitment Specialist and made on-line at www.baesystemscareers.com.au
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
At BAE Systems, we have a strong safety, health and environmental culture; employee safety and well-being is a top priority. We also maintain a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion and to training and development, offer competitive benefits and enjoy a family friendly work place with flexible work practices.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html