Cost Schedule Analyst | NSW-Williamtown
|Category:||Project Management, Scheduling & Estimating/Pricing|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Mar-2018|
- Join a dedicated and high performing team in our Aerospace business
- Unique opportunity
- Williamtown (Newcastle), New South Wales location
Our Aerospace team based in Williamtown (Newcastle), have an exciting opportunity, and are seeking applications from experienced Cost Schedule Analysts, in search of a rare and diverse role, set within an innovative and inclusive culture.
Reporting to the Project Controls Manager, the CSA is responsible for coordinating the proper use of the company Schedule and Cost Control system so that the project management team can adequately monitor and report on project cost and schedule progress.
Your proven planning experience and sound scheduling skills will see you:
- Assist the project manager, project management team and Cost Account Managers (CAM) to establish and manage the initial project cost and schedule baseline
- Establish and maintain the Contract Work Breakdown Structure (CWBS), CWBS dictionary and CWBS index
- Establish and maintain the master project schedule and cost account detailed schedules
- Establish and maintain the work package level budgets and EVM techniques integration of the overall project schedule
- Establish the project authorisation and other project budget documentation
- Use the cost and schedule tools including: Open Plan, Microsoft Project and Cobra
- Provide project reporting and analysis data to the project team on a monthly basis
- Coordinate the month-end process of cost account status reporting, accruals, schedule status and forecasting, estimate to complete data input, provision of progress and variance analysis reports
- Provide customer required and management level data and associated schedule reports
- Coordinate data input into the Contract Status Review Pack
- Provide assistance to the Project Managers in performance management, in particular for data analysis, variance analysis reporting and forecasting
- Assist the project management team and CAMs to establish the project cost and schedule baseline
- Provide schedule and performance measurement data analysis, as required
To secure this opportunity to join our Aerospace business, you will possess a genuine passion and have an eye for detail, along with:
- Proven performance at a similar level or experience, demonstrable competence and a thorough working knowledge of applicable tools, procedures and codes through previous project experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, especially in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- An appropriate qualification either completed or working towards in a discipline such as engineering, business or project management is desirable
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Applications should be addressed to: Sally Porter - Recruitment Specialist and made on-line at www.baesystemscareers.com.au
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
At BAE Systems, we have a strong safety, health and environmental culture; employee safety and well-being is a top priority. We also maintain a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion and to training and development, offer competitive benefits and enjoy a family friendly work place with flexible work practices.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html