Project Management Professionals - Expressions of Interest | VIC - Melbourne Metro
|Category:||Project Management, Scheduling & Estimating/Pricing|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-Mar-2018|
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONALS - EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
- Join an organization poised for growth in the Defence sector
- Expressions of interest sought from highly skilled project management professionals
- Williamstown or Richmond, Victoria locations
At BAE Systems, our advanced defence technology protects people and national security, and keeps critical information and infrastructure secure. For over 60 years we have searched for new ways to provide our customers in Australia with a competitive edge across the air, maritime, land and cyber domains. We employ a skilled workforce of some 3,500 people at over 25 locations across Australia, and work closely with local partners to support economic development by transferring knowledge, skills and technology. Our work helps keep Australia safe and contributes to creating a more prosperous and innovative nation.
The future is bright at BAE Systems and we are positioning ourselves for growth within Victoria. If you are a seasoned professional with complex acquisition or sustainment program experience, BAE Systems is the place to be to mobilise your career.
To ensure our programs are led and delivered by the very best talent, we invite you to express your interest to join BAE Systems Australia.
Whilst many opportunities await, we are specifically interested in receiving expressions of interest from people with Defence experience.
Whilst your expression of interest will be initially considered for our newer programs, you may also be considered for a broader range of opportunities across complex acquisition or sustainment programs throughout the rest of our business.
Interest is now invited from project management professionals.
As an ideal applicant you will present with:
- Exceptionally strong project management leadership experience within an engineering organization coupled with extensive experience in leading multi-disciplinary programs.
- Experience executing a complex production program including developing and delivering complex/ business critical systems or products.
- Detailed knowledge of the defence industry and contracting standards, including complex ASDEFCON experience.
- Experience in the project management of large, complex military vehicle systems integration and production projects
- Experience leading and project managing the successful transfer of knowledge, data and skills for production mobilization.
- A degree qualification ideally in project management, business, commercial or engineering
Defence security clearance will be required for all roles on the program and as such, only Australian citizens who are eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance are invited to apply.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) may be applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Why BAE Systems for your career?
As an integral member of our team, you will enjoy competitive benefits, family friendly and flexible work practices, interesting work, unique career development opportunities and a culture that is built on trust, teamwork and pride in what we do. Most importantly, you will get the opportunity to work on projects that are critical to Australia's security and make a significant contribution to the nation's economic and technological advancement.
BAE Systems Australia is an equal opportunity employer of choice, committed to environmental zero harm and the safety and well-being of our team mates, and we thrive in a culture that fosters diversity and inclusivity. It is these things, coupled with a strong sense of purpose, a commitment to ethical business practice, and understanding that together we make a difference, that makes BAE Systems a great place to work.
Please address your expression of interest to Julie Lane – Recruitment Specialist, attaching your current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html