Senior Cost Schedule Analyst | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Category:||Project Management, Scheduling & Estimating/Pricing|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||13-Apr-2018|
- Are you an experienced Cost Schedule Analyst looking for your next exciting challenge?
- We have multiple roles across exciting projects
- Based in Edinburgh parks, SA
At BAE Systems Australia, our advanced defence technology protects people and national security, and keeps critical information and infrastructure secure. For over 60 years we have searched for new ways to provide our customers in Australia with a competitive edge across the air, maritime, land and cyber domains.
Due to growth, we seek some experienced Senior Cost Schedule Analysts to work on some exciting projects including JORN Phase 6.
In terms of more specific responsibilities, you will:
- Establish and manage the initial project cost and schedule baseline
- Establish and maintain the master project schedule and cost account detailed schedules
- Establish and maintain work package level budgets and earned value techniques
- Provide expert assistance to the project team in the use of the cost and schedule tools including Open Plan, Microsoft Project and Cobra
- Provide EVM project reporting and analysis data to the project team and the customer
- Provide continual mentoring/assistance to the cost account managers (CAMs) in performance management, specifically for data analysis, variance analysis reporting and forecasting
- Assist the Project Manager and other stakeholders to undertake performance management using the variance analysis and corrective action planning processes
- Provide detailed schedule and performance measurement data analysis as required
- Ensure schedule control systems criteria (CSCSC) validation or project cost schedule status reporting (CSSR) accreditations
As an ideal applicant you will have:
- Extensive experience as a Cost Schedule Analyst
- In depth knowledge of CSA principles and tools and recognised as a CSA system expert
- Working knowledge of quantifiable analysis of risk and uncertainty
- Demonstrated experience using the Microsoft Office suite (including Project), Open Plan and Cobra
- Well-developed self-management skills and demonstrated ability to work under own initiative to deliver outputs to time, quality and cost
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Eligibility for Defence security clearance to a secret level
- Degree qualification in engineering, commercial or project management is desirable
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Applications should be addressed to: Lesley Mackman, Senior Recruitment Specialist
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
At BAE Systems, we have a strong safety, health and environmental culture; employee safety and well-being is a top priority. We also maintain a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion and to training and development, offer competitive benefits and enjoy a family friendly work place with flexible work practices.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html