Support Systems Analyst | NSW-Garden Island
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Mar-2018|
- Global company with multiple sites around Australia
- Major Defence Contract
- Garden Island, Potts Point with a complimentary bus service to and from the CBD
BAE Systems Australia's core values of Trusted, Innovative and Bold underpin everything that we do. We are a global Defence and security company with wide-ranging products and services to support and protect Australia's Defence forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services
An opportunity has arisen for a self-driven Systems Analyst to perform an integral role within our Maritime Sustainment business. You will be accountable for the design and development of logistics solutions to deliver engineering work packages to meet project delivery.
In more specific terms, you will:
- Undertake and maintain ILS analysis (FMECA, RCM, Level of repair Analysis etc) /documentation in accordance with defined standards and customer requirements.
- Perform and support Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability (RAM) modelling and calculations for project systems as required.
- Utilise design capture and various analysis tools effectively to produce quality designs, diagnosing problems and analysing results.
- Develop support solutions, detail designs and actively participate in design reviews.
- Contributing to the maintenance and support planning including determination and validation of spares requirements and distribution, Support and Test Equipment, technical documentation development, distribution, review and update;
- Undertake and review the integration and validation of complex support designs
- Manage Engineering work packages and maintain ILS documentation in accordance with defined standards and customer requirements.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Significant experience in a speciality logistics discipline, ideally gained in an engineering background or related industry
- Tertiary qualifications in an applicable speciality logistics field, or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of in developing designs, design reviews and analysis and implementation of solutions.
- An ability to understand, communicate effectively with and influence colleagues within and outside his/her immediate team in order to implement business requirements
- A strong understanding of the Engineering Development lifecycle and change management principles.
- Experience in the use of the following: Reliability Tools, OPUS 10 Spares Model, OMEGA PS (LSAR), Microsoft Products (Excel, Access Word)
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
At BAE Systems, we have a strong safety, health and environmental culture; employee safety and well-being is a top priority. We also maintain a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion and to training and development, offer competitive benefits and enjoy a family friendly work place with flexible work practices.
Applications should be addressed to: Adrien Kingsley, Recruitment Specialist.
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html