Systems Administrators (Multiple Opportunities) | SA-DSTO
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-Apr-2018|
- Join a company that values innovative ideas and flexible work practices
- Multiple opportunities available, Linux, Unix and Windows-based
- Edinburgh Parks, permanent full-time, on-site parking
At BAE Systems, our advanced defence technology protects people and national security, and keeps critical information and infrastructure secure. The Jindalee Operational Radar Network (JORN) has been a part of our nation's defence landscape for many decades and comprises three Over-The-Horizon-Radar (OTHR) systems to provide surveillance coverage of our northern border.
Joining this project you will experience an exciting and unique opportunity to grow with some of Australia's finest defence professionals in an iconic defence environment.
- Technical knowledge of, and experience with any or all: Linux, Unix or Windows-based systems
- Experience with virtualisation technologies
- Experience with configuration management
- Proficient with one or more programming and scripting languages
- Solid technical aptitude, mentoring, and customer facing skills
- Ability to interact with business stakeholders and technical personnel at all levels
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
As Defence security clearances are required for these roles, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) may be applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
At BAE Systems, we have a strong safety, health and environmental culture; employee safety and well-being is a top priority. We also maintain a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion and to training and development, offer competitive benefits and enjoy a family friendly work place with flexible work practices.
Expressions of interest should be addressed to Vanessa Giles, Recruitment Specialist. Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html