Ultramain Support Lead | NSW-RAAF Base Williamtown
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||05-Jul-2018|
• Join Australia's Defence industry leader
• Be part of an environment that values flexibility and inclusivity
• Newcastle, Sydney, or Melbourne - location
BAE Systems Australia is a global Defence and security company with wide-ranging products and services to support and protect Australia's Defence forces; as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services.
Our Training and Air Combat Support team based in Williamtown (Newcastle), New South Wales are seeking applications from experienced and solution-minded Ultramain Support Leads, in search of a challenging and diverse role, set within an innovative and performance driven, and inclusive culture.
Reporting to the ERP Lead, as the Ultramain Support Lead, you will be responsible for investigating, analysing, reviewing and documenting business requirements, to ensure that functionality is implemented within the ERP suite of systems.
As the Ultramain Support Lead, you will:
- Co-ordinate and provide leadership to the Ultramain Support analysts, in sustaining the application and ensuring the system is used efficiently, and is effectively maintained
- Co-ordinate the Ultramain testing activity for standard update cycles
- Provide leadership in the resolution of customer support issues, and liaise with stakeholders, to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Co-ordinate an Ultramain IPT (Integrated Product Team), consisting of appropriate business users to deliver an efficient system, instilling best practice
- Monitor changes to dependent IM&T applications such as Java, Citrix and Windows, and coordinate associated upgrades
- Work collaboratively with the ERP leads, to ensure the ERP strategy is consistently applied across the business
- Occasionally be required to support the business systems, which are critical in nature, beyond normal working hours, and hence flexibility in working hours, is a primary requirement for this position
As an ideal applicant, you will have:
- ICT or Engineering tertiary qualifications; and ITIL/Agile qualifications – would be an advantage, along with substantial experience in a customer focused role – and sound ERP Suite knowledge, and some exposure to multiple or complex domain analysis
- An ability to motivate individuals and teams across a number of business areas, to shape and implement business requirements
- An ability to negotiate with, and influence internal and external stakeholder, in a way that generates business benefit, whilst maintaining key relationships
- Demonstrated business analysis skills, critical thinking and problem solving ability, is critical to this role
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Applications should be addressed to: Sally Porter - Recruitment Specialist and made on-line at www.baesystemscareers.com.au
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
At BAE Systems, we have a strong safety, health and environmental culture; employee safety and well-being is a top priority. We also maintain a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion and to training and development, offer competitive benefits and enjoy a family friendly work place with flexible work practices.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html