Condition Assessment Analyst | NSW-Garden Island
|Attachments:|| Condition Assessment Analyst PD1520_G6.pdf (PDF, 148KB)
|Application Close Date:||06-Jul-2018|
- Join a global organisation
- Excellent training and Career opportunities
- Garden Island Potts Point location, with complimentary bus service to and from CBD & Garden Island
BAE Systems Australia's core values of Trusted, Innovative and Bold underpin everything that we do. We are a global Defence and security company with wide-ranging products and services to support and protect Australia's Defence forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services
A unique opportunity has arisen in this dynamic business for an experienced Asset Performance/Condition Assessment Analyst to join the team!
As the Condition Assessment Analyst, you will be responsible for the technical review and reporting of third party condition assessment data relative to the mechanical/electrical health and ongoing sustainment of systems and equipment. You will also assist in the creation and maintenance of technical documentation as required.
In more specific terms, you will:
- Provide analysis of third party data in determining asset health
- Provide technical support and guidance as required to both internal and external customers
- Perform trending of assessment outcomes prevalent in the determination of both the holistic system and equipment health
- Develop and propose maintenance solutions to optimise the relevant maintenance strategy
- Report on recommendations for the potential amendment to the scope of the annual work list
- Instigate process changes and improvements where required
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Experience in undertaking and analysis of condition assessment disciplines (e.g. Condition
- Monitoring, Mechanical Inspections, Electrical Inspections and Operational Testing).
- Strong familiarity with support engineering and asset management concepts
- Experience in the operation and/or maintenance of systems, ideally within the maritime environment
- An ability to communicate effectively with and influence colleagues within and outside of immediate team in order to implement business requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
for training and development, competitive benefits, a genuine focus on diversity and family friendly, flexible work practices are yours at BAE Systems Australia.
Applications should be addressed to: Adrien Kingsley, Recruitment Specialist. Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme. Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html