MILITARY QUALIFIED AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ROLES | OS-Al Yamamah Riyadh Base
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Apr-2019|
The Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) performs and supervises scheduled/non-scheduled aircraft maintenance task, on/off aircraft maintenance activities within the Aircraft Maintenance Speciality, including maintenance actions on components and bay support activities within the trade specialty. Provides On the Job Training (OJT) function and Production Inspections. Troubleshoots, inspects, removes, installs, repairs, modifies, tests and operates Aircraft Airframe systems, including Flight Control Surfaces, Pneudraulic systems, Airframe Structure, Landing Gear, components and associated support and test equipment. The AMT Specialist can work within the Flight line Organisation carrying out Line Maintenance tasks or within the Intermediate Maintenance Organisation carrying out Scheduled Inspection and Non scheduled maintenance Tasks.
As an AMT you will:
- Provide operationally capable aircraft in support of KFAA pilot training programmes through carrying out aircraft maintenance tasks: Flight Line Servicing/tasks, scheduled servicing, fault troubleshooting/rectification, modifications, inspections/evaluations of aircraft systems / components and other related aircraft systems within the AMT specialty at the Intermediate/Organisational level maintenance for training aircraft.
- Provide technical specialty support in the: evaluation, interpretation, determinations of requisite maintenance faults & corrective actions, performance and operational status of specialty specific aircraft systems, components, testing and use of support equipment.
- Be able to achieve and maintain Production Inspections signatory capability for authorised specific trade certifications. To obtain and maintain certifications so as to support speciality and aircraft maintenance functions, achieving specialty cross utilisation training (CUT) qualifications.
- Provide informal and formal On the Job Training (OJT) for all personnel to enable either RSAF or civilian Saudisation of PC9/PC21 Flight Line and Intermediate Maintenance operations.
- Be able to acquire user expertise and become conversant with the RSAF aircraft data management and tracking computer system –MIRO Gold.
- Be able to understand and comply with the RSAF Safety and Foreign Object Programme
Successful candidates will be:
- Graduate of a military service, or recognised civilian organisation, aircraft technical training institute.
- Must possess at least five years post graduation experience and have graduated from a recognised civilian or military organisation.
- Have completed a PC9 / PC21 Aircraft Systems specific training courses or similar appropriate to specialties.
- A highly desirable quality is experience of modern fast jet aircraft systems.
Expatriate Employee Benefits
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive tax exempt salary, rent free accommodation, with access to free recreation facilities, all available within Company secured accommodation. In addition, a generous leave and travel allowance makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
On successfully securing a role your appointment to Saudi Arabia will initially be on single status. On commencement of employment in Saudi Arabia you will have the opportunity to apply to have your family join you in the future. A full health care scheme is provided within Saudi Arabia.
At BAE Systems, we provide some of the world's most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and employ a skilled workforce of some 82,500 people in over 40 countries. Working with customers and local partners, we develop, engineer, manufacture and support products and systems to deliver military capability, protect national security and people and keep critical information and infrastructure secure.
All appointments in Saudi Arabia are subject to receipt of all necessary Government and/or Customer approvals.