Learning Partner | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Category:||Human Resources, Training & OHSE|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Aug-2018|
- Bring you passion for learning to this part time role (0.8)
- Enjoy flexibility, family friendly work practices and a strong team culture
- Based in Edinburgh Parks, SA
At BAE Systems, our advanced defence technology protects people and national security, and keeps critical information and infrastructure secure. For over 65 years we have searched for new ways to provide our customers in Australia with a competitive edge across the air, maritime, land and cyber domains.
We employ a skilled workforce of some 3,500 people at over 25 locations across Australia, and work closely with local partners to support economic development by transferring knowledge, skills and technology. Our work helps keep Australia safe and contributes to creating a more prosperous and innovative nation.
We are excited to invite applications for an experienced Learning Partner to join the Learning and Leadership team.
As the Learning Partner, you will be responsible for providing advice and guidance on training deployment across the enterprise. You will also assist stakeholders on the application of company training policies and legislation as well as contributing to the development of policy and processes.
In terms of more specific responsibilities, you will:
- Work with the Senior HR Advisor (Learning) and organisational learning leads to coordinate, develop and implement learning initiatives across the enterprise
- Use your learning and development knowledge and expertise to enable the successful delivery of HR Strategic objectives and key projects
- Create strong stakeholder relationships whilst driving a learning ethos across the business
- Use strong project management coordination, attention to detail, time management and consultative skills to deliver a range of learning initiatives to business stakeholders on time
- Drive engagement with the learning community
- Maintain and transform projects such as Oracle Learning Management System (LMS), eLearning asset management, on-boarding and induction initiatives, competency/capability development approach
- Utilise your learning and development knowledge and skills to coordinate tasks and activities that support the learning community
- Design and deliver organisation briefings, training and associated materials for employees and line managers as delegated by the Senior HR Advisor (Learning)
- Triage and prioritise all incoming customer calls and online learning queries via Jira system
- Resolve internal customer complaints and technical investigation of issues
- Update learning governance documents, ensuring approvals have been enacted
- Establish and publish the enterprise essential training calendar, work with HR Services to resolve user errors and update the reporting dashboard on a monthly basis
- Ensure communication and engagement plans have been enacted
- Facilitate selected training to key stakeholders as required
As the ideal applicant you will have:
- Experience in a training coordination, facilitation or eLearning environment
- A certificate or diploma in training and assessment
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder relationship building skills
- Passion for training and development
- The ability to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- A can do attitude coupled with the desire to make a difference
- The ability to travel domestically occasionally
Whilst not essential, a knowledge of Adobe Captivate is desirable
Applications should be addressed to: Lesley Mackman, Senior Recruitment Specialist
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
At BAE Systems, we have a strong safety, health and environmental culture; employee safety and well-being is a top priority. We also maintain a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion and to training and development, offer competitive benefits and enjoy a family friendly work place with flexible work practices.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: BAE Systems Careers Australia
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.