Quality Capability Development Manager | Home
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||21-Nov-2018|
- Join a leading defence organisation
- Provide leadership in developing and maintaining the company's quality capability development plan
- Based in Edinburgh Parks, SA
An exciting opportunity to be part of our organisation with advanced defence technology that protects people and national security, and keeps critical information and infrastructure secure.
For over 65 years we have searched for new ways to provide our customers in Australia with a competitive edge across the air, maritime, land and cyber domains.
At BAE Systems, our advanced technology protects our nation, and keeps critical information and infrastructure secure. For over 65 years we have searched for new ways to provide our customers in Australia with a competitive edge across the air, maritime, land and cyber domains.
We employ a skilled workforce of some 3,500 people at over 25 locations across Australia, and work closely with local partners to support economic development by transferring knowledge, skills and technology. Our work helps keep Australia safe and contributes to creating a more prosperous and innovative nation.
We are excited to invite expressions of interest for Quality Capability Development Manager to join our team in Edinburgh Parks, SA.
Reporting to the Head of Quality, the Quality Capability Development Manager is responsible for the development and maintenance of the company's quality capability development plan, comprising the quality processes including the Operational Framework and Life Cycle Management process derivatives, standard quality tools, and quality staff development
As a member of our team, you'll enjoy competitive benefits, family friendly and flexible work practices, interesting work, unique career development opportunities and a culture that is built on trust, teamwork and pride in what we do.
You contribution to the team will include:
- Providing assessments of cross functional process integration, workflow analysis, process mapping information, recommendations for improvement to the business management system assets using the change request system
- Aligning cross functional processes and certifications through assessment, analysis and any proposals for improvement based on LCM principles
- Improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the core standard processes
- Developing, estimating, reviewing and approving assurance plans in line with customer, business, certification, regulatory and legislative product and services requirements are met
- Developing quality resources and company employees through training and coaching of quality improvement best practice to create cross-skilled and motivated project teams
- Developing and maintaining a set of standard quality tools to meet the current and future needs of the business
- Issuing quality delegations and support the development of the quality strategy
- Supporting the quality managers to achieve and maintain 2nd party approvals and external audits outcomes and prevent /resolve corrective actions
- Supporting and sustain management systems certifications such as ISO 9001, ISO55001 and AS 9100
As the ideal applicant, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a senior quality management related position, including significant experience in program, project, process and product problem solving, and a proven track record on delivering acceptable products and outcomes underpinned by appropriate qualifications
- Sound and contemporary knowledge of quality management principles
- Defence security clearance or eligibility to obtain
As defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must hold a Negative Vetting Level 1 security clearance at minimum. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Applications should be addressed to Polly Buerano, Talent Sourcing Specialist. Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
At BAE Systems, we have a strong safety, health and environmental culture; employee safety and well-being is a top priority. We also maintain a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion and to training and development, offer competitive benefits and enjoy a family friendly work place with flexible work practices.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme. Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html