Numerous Accountant Roles | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Category:||Finance, Accounting & Accounting Support|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||14-Nov-2018|
- Seeking Finance professionals for a variety of interesting key roles
- Enjoy flexibility, family friendly work practices and a strong team culture
- Located in Adelaide, SA
BAE Systems has been providing some of the world's most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions to the men and women of the Australian Defence Force for 65 years.
We employ a skilled workforce of more than 3,500 across Australia. Working with customers and local partners, we develop, engineer, manufacture, and support products and systems to deliver military capability, protect national security and people, and keep critical information and infrastructure secure.
As we require a number of roles to be filled, we are seeking applications from suitably experienced senior and mid-level financial professionals who are able to offer solid experience in all areas of accounting, particularly reporting and planning, management accounting, financial accounting, treasury and governance and taxation.
Due to the broad nature and complexity of these roles we encourage applicants from a range of disciplines and industries. In return, successful candidates will secure a position in an environment where they are challenged and supported by a team of similarly minded experts who are motivated and encouraged to achieve.
The roles we are looking to fill include the following:
- Finance Manager - Financial accounting
- Senior Financial Accountant
- Senior Management Accountant
- Senior Treasury Analyst
- Senior Governance Analyst
- Governance Analyst
- Management Accountant
- Finance Manager – Decision Support
- Finance Manager – Overheads
Essentially, as a member of our Finance Team you will:
- Engage, collaborate and confidently communicate financial concepts that relate to projects to business partners
- Effectively manage all stakeholders' expectations against deliverables
- Create innovative financial solutions that will directly impact and improve business outcomes
- Develop and maintain a professional reputation as a trusted advisor by internal and external business partners
- Analyse data and information and provide sound solutions to complex problems to support senior management in their decision making
To be considered for these opportunities, your application will need to demonstrate:
- Solid and relevant professional experience within a relevant finance role
- Formal qualifications at bachelor level or above within in accounting, finance or equivalent
Although not essential, qualified CPA's, Chartered Accountants or equivalent professionals will be highly regarded.
Applications should be addressed to Lesley Mackman, Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist and should clearly state the role(s) you are most interested in. Previous applicants have been and will continue to be considered for these roles
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
At BAE Systems, we have a strong safety, health and environmental culture; employee safety and well-being is a top priority. We also maintain a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion and to training and development, offer competitive benefits and enjoy a family friendly work place with flexible work practices.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: BAE Systems Careers Australia
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.