Operational Workforce Planner | SA-Adelaide CBD
|Category:||Human Resources, Training & OHSE|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Jan-2019|
- Join an industry leader
- Develop the workforce planning capability that will be integral to the success of a major defense project
- Genuine flexible work environment
BAE Systems is a global defence, aerospace and security company employing over 80,000 people worldwide. Our wide-ranging products and services cover air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services.
The Role – Due to business growth, we are seeking to appoint an Operational Workforce Planning Lead to join our People Planning team. Reporting to the Manager, People, Planning and Analytics you will be instrumental in embedding our workforce planning processes within the Hunter Class program in South Australia.
Specifically, this will include:
- Implementing and managing best practice operational workforce planning process/methods.
- Collaborate with senior leaders to understand workforce requirements across a 12 - 24 month period to support program mobilization.
- Modelling and analysis of workforce supply and demand data.
- Collaborate with the recruitment team to ensure they clearly understand workforce demand requirements and can proactively source as required.
- Collaborating with our strategy and finance teams to ensure process and standards are integrated cross functionally across the enterprise.
- Providing timely and accurate reporting operational workforce data to key stakeholders.
- Monitoring and measuring the impact of operational workforce planning on business outcomes.
As an ideal applicant you be/have:
Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing operational workforce planning methods/processes.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
High level of stakeholder management skill and confidence working with senior leaders.
Experience working within a complex project based environment would be advantageous.
Intermediate to Advanced excel and data visualisation skills.
Applications should be addressed to: Michelle Dawson, Talent Acquisition Specialist
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystems.careers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html