Change Facilitator | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Category:||Human Resources, Training & OHSE|
|Position Type:||Fixed Term|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||13-Dec-2018|
- Use your strong influencing skills during an exciting time of change and growth
- 12 Month Fixed Term role, possible extension
- Based in Edinburgh Parks, SA
At BAE Systems, our advanced defence technology protects people and national security, and keeps critical information and infrastructure secure. For over 65 years we have searched for new ways to provide our customers in Australia with a competitive edge across the air, maritime, land and cyber domains.
We employ a skilled workforce of some 3,500 people at over 25 locations across Australia, and work closely with local partners to support economic development by transferring knowledge, skills and technology. Our work helps keep Australia safe and contributes to creating a more prosperous and innovative nation.
We are excited to invite applications for an experienced Change Facilitator to join the Human Resources team to help implement a cloud based Human Capital Management system.
As the Change Facilitator, you will be responsible for the creation and delivery of change management strategies and plans that support the realisation of business benefits and sustainable outcomes. Leveraging the BAE Systems Australia change management approach, and your own best practice thinking, you will help develop internal change management capability.
In terms of more specific responsibilities, you will:
- Implement a Human Capital Management (HCM) system upgrade (Cloud Based)
- Deliver end-to-end change management strategies and plans, including stakeholder analysis, impact assessments and readiness plans
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology in order to deliver and realise change outcomes
- Develop and actively manage all key internal and external relationships
- Engage with leaders and partner with managers to support employees' transition to new ways of working and minimise negative reactions to change
- Work closely with our learning and development and corporate communications teams to identify and manage training and communication needs
- Provide coaching and support to project sponsors, project managers and people leaders to help educate and build capability in the adoption and usage of sound change management practises within projects and change initiatives
- Champion the BAE Systems change management approach to build and embed effective change management capability within the business
As the ideal applicant you will have:
- Significant experience partnering with senior stakeholders to develop and deliver end to end change management activities, including strategy, planning, and implementation
- Demonstrated application of change management principles, methodologies and tools (e.g. Prosci, ADKAR, Agile)
- Proven experience coaching leaders and project managers in change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in business and/or change management
- Strong influencing, stakeholder relationship and communication skills
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges - particularly across diverse business units and locations
- An ability to identify and assess change management risks, as well as develop and implement effective solutions
- Proven ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences, including developing and executing communication plans
Whilst not essential, experience in implementing an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Information Communication Technology (ICT) system is desirable.
Applications should be addressed to: Lesley Mackman, Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
At BAE Systems, we have a strong safety, health and environmental culture; employee safety and well-being is a top priority. We also maintain a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion and to training and development, offer competitive benefits and enjoy a family friendly work place with flexible work practices.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: BAE Systems Careers Australia
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.