Senior HR Advisor - HRIS Systems | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Category:||Human Resources, Training & OHSE|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Nov-2018|
- Apply your talent where it counts
- Work with talented high performing individuals on this critical project
- Enjoy flexibility, innovation focus and interesting work within a strong team culture
At BAE Systems, our advanced technology protects people and national security and has kept critical Australian information and infrastructure secure for more than 65 years.
We employ a skilled workforce of more than 3,500 people at over 25 locations across the country. Our work helps keep Australia safe and contributes to creating a more prosperous and innovative nation.
As a member of the BAE Systems team, you'll enjoy a strong safety culture - employee safety and well-being is our top priority. We also maintain a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion and to training and development. We offer competitive benefits and enjoy a family friendly work place with flexible work practices coupled with a strong focus on innovation. Join us and apply your talent where it counts.
An opportunity now exists for a talented Senior Human Resources Advisor to join the team as we implement a cloud based HR system.
As the Senior Human Resources (HR) Advisor - HRIS Systems, you will lead a program of work ensuring our cloud based HR system (Oracle HCM) is maintained as the “source of truth” through leveraging your business systems and process capability.
In terms of more specific responsibilities, you will:
- Oversee the daily operation of our HR Information Systems
- Provide advice and support to business and HR stakeholders to optimise utilisation of HR systems and associated business processes at all stages of the employee lifecycle
- Ensure compliance with data protection and internal governance requirements
- Maintain work structures and assigning system access
- Develop processes, systems, procedures, logs, and materials to support all program administration and auditing requirements
- Identify data patterns & trends and provides insights to exchange business decision making capability in business planning, process improvement, and solutions assessment
- Assist with HRS team administration as required
- Support maintenance and enhancements for existing interfaces
- Collaborate with the information technology team to assist with testing of Oracle HCM updates and enhancements
As an ideal applicant you will have:
- Experience using Oracle HCM or similar
- Experience in the application and improvement of business procedures
- A high level of attention to detail, sound organisation skills and an ability to meet deadlines
- Previous experience in transactional human resources including experience in the dynamics between Payroll and HR
- An ability to work independently and cooperatively with business and technical resources
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
Applications should be addressed to: Lesley Mackman, Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystems.careers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.