HR Advisor - Learning Partner - eLearning | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Category:||Human Resources, Training & OHSE|
|Position Type:||Fixed Term|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||21-Feb-2019|
- Apply your talent where it counts
- Enjoy flexibility, innovation focus and interesting work within a strong team culture
- 12 month fixed term role based in Edinburgh Parks, SA
At BAE Systems, our advanced technology protects people and national security and has kept critical Australian information and infrastructure secure for more than 65 years.
We employ a skilled workforce of more than 3,500 people at over 25 locations across the country. Our work helps keep Australia safe and contributes to creating a more prosperous and innovative nation.
As a member of the BAE Systems team, you'll enjoy a strong safety culture - employee safety and well-being is our top priority. We also maintain a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion and to training and development. We offer competitive benefits and enjoy a family friendly work place with flexible work practices coupled with a strong focus on innovation. Join us and apply your talent where it counts.
An opportunity now exists for a talented Learning Partner to join our team in Human Resources to assist in the repackaging of Learning and ELearning material for a major cloud migration.
In terms of more specific responsibilities, you will:
- Design, develop and evaluate key Elearning assets to meet the identified business needs
- Work collaboratively with key internal learning stakeholders on instructional design
- Develop a central learning content management system and asset library
- Work with the Learning Partner to manage the learning management system implementation of learning assets, course management and reporting as required
- Provide appropriate advice and consultation to line managers on all learning issues
- Provide advice and support to employees on all learning and ELearning interpretation as appropriate, leveraging the support of human resource shared services team
- Reflect best practice in the delivery of all learning and ELearning advice and solutions
- Develop and implement specific learning and ELearning resource improvement initiatives
As an ideal applicant you will have:
- Extensive experience in digital content design
- Demonstrated experience and skills across the instructional design process
- A qualification in learning, training and assessment or human resources
- Highly developed planning and organisational skills
- Strong direction, focus and the ability to work autonomously
- At least intermediate Microsoft Office skills specifically in PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Highly effective communication skills and ability to engage staff at all levels
- Experience using Scorm 1.2 and HTML5 is essential - xAPI is highly desirable
- Experience working with video editing and Oracle EBS learning management systems
- Demonstrated experience using eLearning authoring tools (Adobe Captivate 2017 or above)
Whilst not essential, a qualification in learning, training and assessment or human resources will be highly regarded.
Applications should be addressed to: Leslie Mercader, Talent Acquisition Specialist
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystems.careers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.