Team Leader - Business Systems Integration | SA-Adelaide CBD
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Jan-2019|
- Unique opportunity to build a team of business systems integration specialists
- Critical role that will ensure the success of the Hunter Class Frigate Program
- Supportive work environment with plenty of room for advancement
At BAE Systems, our advanced technology protects people and national security and has kept critical Australian information and infrastructure secure for more than 65 years.
We employ a skilled workforce of more than 3,500 people at over 25 locations across the country. Our work helps keep Australia safe and contributes to creating a more prosperous and innovative nation.
As a member of the BAE Systems team, you'll enjoy a strong safety culture - employee safety and well-being is our top priority. We also maintain a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion and to training and development. We offer competitive benefits and enjoy a family friendly work place with flexible work practices coupled with a strong focus on innovation. Join us and apply your talent where it counts.
An opportunity now exists for a talented Team Leader – Business Systems Integration to join our team in Adelaide CBD on our Hunter Class Frigate Program.
BAE Systems is currently experiencing an unprecedented period of growth due to the mobilisation and subsequent execution of the Hunter Class Frigate Program. To ensure the overall success of the program, we wish to appoint a suitably experienced Business Integration specialist who will lead a team of technical specialists who will develop and manage the integration of large business applications.
In terms of more specific responsibilities, you will:
- Recruit, develop and manage a team of specialists ensuring they have the necessary skills and resources required to deliver consistent and effective business integration support
- Work closely with the other Information Management and Technology team leads to deliver against the overall program strategy
- Provide input and assist with management of the program's architecture and strategy
- Work directly with stakeholders to seek input for the definition of strategic requirements, scoping, design and implementation
- Ensure production of the necessary documentation to support business cases, project management, solution delivery and transition to support in order to sustain the application in through life support
- Provide guidance from a solution/architectural level to the team during the analysis and development phase of all major program objectives and enhancements
- Maintain a flexible approach to start and finish times to ensure a work life balance that allows for frequent late afternoon or early evening meetings with stakeholders and team members located in the United Kingdom
As an ideal applicant, you will have:
- Substantial experience in a Business Systems Integration role with some technical leadership responsibilities
- Experience in Windchill, Foran, CAD, Data Warehouses (Oracle) and Apex development.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and maintain the quality of deliverables managing competing and inflexible deadlines may be required from time to time
- Ability to manage stakeholders in a changing and dynamic environment
Whilst not essential, formal tertiary qualifications in a relevant field will be highly regarded.
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Applications should be addressed to: Michelle Dawson, Talent Acquisition Specialist
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystems.careers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.