HR Operations Lead | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Category:||Human Resources, Training & OHSE|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||04-Feb-2019|
- New position in rapidly growing program team
- Autonomous role within a supportive environment
- Enjoy flexibility, innovation focus and interesting work within a strong team culture
At BAE Systems, our advanced technology protects people and national security and has kept critical Australian information and infrastructure secure for more than 65 years.
We employ a skilled workforce of more than 3,500 people at over 25 locations across the country. Our work helps keep Australia safe and contributes to creating a more prosperous and innovative nation.
As a member of the BAE Systems team, you'll enjoy a strong safety culture - employee safety and well-being is our top priority. We also maintain a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion and to training and development. We offer competitive benefits and enjoy a family friendly work place with flexible work practices coupled with a strong focus on innovation. Join us and apply your talent where it counts.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources (HR) Operations Lead to join our Hunter Class Frigate Program team, located across two sites: Adelaide's CBD and Edinburgh Parks. In this newly created position with in a rapidly growing project team, you will work autonomously whilst reporting to the HR Operations Manager. The key focus of this role will be to implement HR Operational plans ensuring they are aligned with our Australian Strategic Framework and incorporate HR systems, technology, process improvement, project management, service delivery and training.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Operationalizing the HR Strategy to support Core and Future business
- Supporting the implementation of the Oracle HCM upgrade
- Digitizing and simplifying current systems and processes, ensuring standardization across our Australian business
- Partnering with key stakeholders and training on new processes
- Supporting the business with HR Operational activities and projects
- Guiding staff and employees and management of company's HR policies and processes
As an ideal applicant you will have:
- Solid background in a similar HR role within a large complex environment
- Demonstrated sound knowledge of a large range of HR practices
- Expert skill level with HR Management Systems with a focus on continuous improvement of these systems
- Experience with developing company policies that are aligned to legislative and company requirements
- Excellent decision making and analytical skills with an ability to influence other decision makers in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate with people at all levels of an organisation
- High level of attention to detail
Whilst not essential, formal relevant qualifications will be highly regarded.
Applicants must be eligable for a defence security clearance and, as such, you must be an Australian citizen and eligable to obtain and maintain appropriate cleraances to apply for this role.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications should be addressed to Michelle Dawson, Talent Acquisition Specialist
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.