ERP Senior Technical Analyst | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Jan-2019|
- Apply your talent where it counts
- We are looking for a senior technical ERP guru to joing the team
- Enjoy flexibility, innovation focus and interesting work within a strong team culture at our Edinburgh Parks site
At BAE Systems, our advanced technology protects people and national security and has kept critical Australian information and infrastructure secure for more than 65 years.
We employ a skilled workforce of more than 3,500 people at over 25 locations across the country. Our work helps keep Australia safe and contributes to creating a more prosperous and innovative nation.
As a member of the BAE Systems team, you'll enjoy a strong safety culture - employee safety and well-being is our top priority. We also maintain a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion and to training and development. We offer competitive benefits and enjoy a family friendly work place with flexible work practices coupled with a strong focus on innovation. Join us and apply your talent where it counts.
As a result of internal promotions we seek an experienced Enterprise Resource Planning Senior Technical Analyst to join our team in Edinburgh Parks, South Australia. As the Enterprise Resource Planning Senior Technical Analyst you will be responsible for the technical lifecycle of all enterprise ERP systems.
In terms of more specific responsibilities, you will:
- Provide stakeholder assistance, user support, analysis, development, testing and production delivery coordination
- Develop recommendations on support requests and drive continuous improvement strategies to customer problems and queries
- Identify and resolve system malfunctions
- Manage upgrades to system(s) including developmental and corrective maintenance
- Develop and contribute to the definition of specifications and support documentation
- Adapt and configure application software packages
- Design and configure test cases for integration and unit tests, perform unit tests
- Plan and monitor project and integration activities
- Perform and validate solution prototyping
- Lead monitoring of performance against quality assurance plans, servie level agreements and service continuity
- Administer reusable software components and update the nomenclature; ensuring appropriate configuration control and change management processes are adhered to
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs or improve reliability through the application of new processes or technology
- Manage change management processes, training programs and communication plans for projects and deployment activities to ensure effective transition to support
- Design solutions that are consistent with architectural and business needs
As an ideal applicant you will have:
- Experience in commercial development as an Enterprise Resource Planning Analyst Programmer
- Application support development aptitude and data, process analysis and design skills
- Sound experience with the following:
- Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, XML, CXML, JAVA/J2EE and Oracle J Developer
- Oracle Development Tools (Forms, Reports, Discoverer, BI Publisher, Workflow Builder)
- Oracle Database, Oracle Web Services, Java Composites
- Oracle Application Framework Development, Oracle EBS API's
- UNIX, Linux, Shell Scripting
- Extensive experience with enterprise applications, specifically Oracle e-Business suite and related technologies
- Sound knowledge and experience of all or many Oracle e-Business modules across Human Resources, Supply Chain, Financials and Projects
- Knowledge of project methodologies including AIM, ITIL, Prince, Agile and/or SCRUM
Applications should be addressed to: Lesley Mackman, Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystems.careers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.