ERP Lead Technical Analyst | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Jan-2019|
- Apply your talent where it counts
- Lead a team of talented and professional ERP Analyst's
- Enjoy flexibility, innovation focus and interesting work within a strong team culture
At BAE Systems, our advanced technology protects people and national security and has kept critical Australian information and infrastructure secure for more than 65 years.
We employ a skilled workforce of more than 3,500 people at over 25 locations across the country. Our work helps keep Australia safe and contributes to creating a more prosperous and innovative nation.
As a member of the BAE Systems team, you'll enjoy a strong safety culture - employee safety and well-being is our top priority. We also maintain a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion and to training and development. We offer competitive benefits and enjoy a family friendly work place with flexible work practices coupled with a strong focus on innovation. Join us and apply your talent where it counts.
Due to an internal promotion, we are seeking to appoint a talented Enterprise Resource Planning Lead Technical Analyst to lead our high performing Enterprise Resource Planning team based in Edinburgh Parks, SA.
As the Enterprise Resource Planning Lead Technical Analyst, you will provide operational management of technical analysts supporting the Enterprise Resource Planning suite.
In terms of more specific responsibilities, you will:
- Drive a people focussed culture, setting up guidelines and empowering the team to deliver results efficiently and autonomously
- Provide input and assist with management of the Enterprise Resource Planning roadmap and strategy
- Ensure proper governance is implemented for all processes including documentation, coding standards, architecture, design, implementation and technical deliverables
- Provide guidance from a solution/architectural level to the team during the analysis and development phase of all major projects and enhancements
- Lead the team to provide pro-active recommendations, leveraging both existing and new capabilities for the benefit of the customer
- Lead engagement and drive collaborative relationships with the greater Enterprise Resource Planning teams to ensure high quality, cost effective outcomes
As an ideal applicant you will have:
- Excellent application support development aptitude/skills
- Excellent data, process analysis, ETL and design skills
- Sound experience with the following:
- Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, XML and CXML
- JAVA/J2EE and Oracle J Developer
- Oracle Development Tools (Forms, Reports, Discoverer, BI Publisher and Workflow Builder)
- Oracle Database, Oracle Web Services and Java Composites
- Oracle Application Framework Development and Oracle EBS APIs
- UNIX, Linux and Shell scripting
- Enterprise applications (specifically Oracle E-Business Suite)
- Knowledge of system and project methodologies - AIM, ITIL, Prince, Agile and SCRUM
Whilst not essential, experience with Oracle Cloud SaaS/PaaS and Industry Integration API technologies will be highly regarded.
Applications should be addressed to: Lesley Mackman, Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystems.careers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.