ERP Application Support Analyst - HR | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Feb-2019|
- Use your strong customer service skills combined with your ICT experience
- A defence industry leader that encourages innovation and flexible work practices
- Based in Edinburgh Parks, SA
At BAE Systems, our advanced technology protects people and national security and has kept critical Australian information and infrastructure secure for more than 65 years.
We employ a skilled workforce of more than 3,500 people at over 25 locations across the country. Our work helps keep Australia safe and contributes to creating a more prosperous and innovative nation.
As a member of the BAE Systems team, you'll enjoy a strong safety culture - employee safety and well-being is our top priority. We also maintain a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion and to training and development. We offer competitive benefits and enjoy a family friendly work place with flexible work practices coupled with a strong focus on innovation. Join us and apply your talent where it counts.
An opportunity now exists for a talented Enterprise Rescource Planning Application Support Analyst to join our Information Management and Technology team in Edinburgh Parks, South Australia.
As the Application Support Analyst you will be responsible for providing ERP technical and functional software product support, maintenance and development.
In terms of more specific responsibilities, you will:
- Assist with stakeholder management, user support, analysis, development, testing and production delivery coordination
- Contribute to timely responses and recommendations on support requests and continuous improvement strategies to customer problems and queries
- Contribute to identifying and resolving application malfunctions
- Develop and contribute to the definition of general specifications and support documentation
- Assist in adapting and configuring application software packages
- Create/assemble modules (application objects and components)
- Assist in the design and configure test cases for integration and unit tests, perform unit tests
- Perform and validate solution prototyping
- Participate in the monitoring performance against quality assurance plans, service level agreements and service continuity
- Administer reusable software components and update the nomenclature
- Develop knowledge of developing technologies and their application
As the ideal applicant you will have:
- Experience in a relevant Information and Communications Technology (ICT) environment coupled with the ability to provide guidance on applications to colleagues, internal stakeholders and customers
- Knowledge and experience in the Oracle ERP application domain
- IT or engineering related degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated research, analysis problem solveing skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills that will enable you to build strong relationships with business representatives, and customers
- An exceptional customer service orientation
Whilst not essential, knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)/Agile will be an advantage.
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Applications should be addressed to: Lesley Mackman, Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html