Real Estate Transaction Coordinator | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Category:||Facilities Management & Security|
|Position Type:||Fixed Term|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||15-Mar-2019|
- Apply your talent where it counts
- Fixed term role, based in Edinburgh Parks, SA
- Enjoy flexibility, innovation focus and interesting work within a strong team culture
At BAE Systems, our advanced technology protects people and national security and has kept critical Australian information and infrastructure secure for more than 65 years.
We employ a skilled workforce of more than 3,500 people at over 25 locations across the country. Our work helps keep Australia safe and contributes to creating a more prosperous and innovative nation.
As a member of the BAE Systems team, you'll enjoy a strong safety culture - employee safety and well-being is our top priority. We also maintain a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion and to training and development. We offer competitive benefits and enjoy a family friendly work place with flexible work practices coupled with a strong focus on innovation. Join us and apply your talent where it counts.
An opportunity now exists for a talented Real Estate Transaction Coordinator to join our team in Edinburgh Parks, South Australia. This role will be offered on fixed term basis until February 2020.
Reporting to the Property Transaction Manager, you will be responsible for providing assistance in all aspects of real estate management and ensuring compliance with the global real estate policy.
In terms of more specific responsibilities, you will:
- Ensure business compliance with the global real estate policy including but not limited to regular engagement with the business units, mandatory training and database verification
- Manage, maintain and update the Australian real estate process including but not limited to document control and update, and liaise with business units to advise of process and updated all linked online media
- Manage the property transaction and approval process inclusive of drafting and submitting both Australian and UK approvals
- Gather, collate and maintain data relating to the property and land portfolio including compliance with global property data management requirements
- Liaise and assist with management of the relationship with external commercial property consultants and the business units and functions in respect to property matters
- Create and manage a training development framework for the facilities function
- Maintain all facilities functional communications
- Manage the residential lease transactions
As an ideal applicant you will have:
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to interact effectively with colleagues within and outside your own immediate team
- Well-developed self-management skills and demonstrated ability to work under your own initiative
Whilst not essential, Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) is desirable.
Applications should be addressed to: Leslie Mercader, Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystems.careers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.