Security Analyst | SA-Adelaide CBD
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Mar-2019|
- Apply your talent where it counts
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies and enjoy attractive working conditions and personal development programs
- Enjoy flexibility, innovation focus and interesting work within a strong team culture
We've come a long way in 65 years of operation in Australia. On top of a strong underlying business, having been selected to deliver the next generation of advanced anti-submarine warships, the JORN Phase 6 radar upgrade and sustainment program and as the tier 1 F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program partner, the future is bright for our more than 3,500 employees.
In terms of our culture, it's inclusive and safety focused. We call it an ‘everyone culture'. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of every employee are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. It also means providing a family friendly, flexible and supportive place to work.
Apply your talent where it counts as a Security Analyst in our Information Management and Technology (IM&T) team initially located in Adelaide's CBD before moving the Osbourne ship building precinct.
As the Security Analyst you will be responsible for supporting all activities that will ensure BAE Systems meets its Information, Communications and Technology (ICT) and cyber security compliance obligations against the Australian Government Information Security Manual so that BAE Systems maintains its classified network accreditations and its ICT compliance against required Australian, UK and US compliance and regulatory regimes. Specifically, you will assist with security design input in relation to Cloud, Web, Application and Infrastructure, provide security advice in relation to policy and standards and support security operations such as vulnerability management, logging and monitoring, data loss prevention, annual penetration, auditing and incidents.
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Experience in a similar role working with industry standards and compliance frameworks including PCI, SOX, ISO27001, NIST, CIS, ISM etc
- Working knowledge of information systems security policies, standards and practices
- Demonstrated experience and security knowledge of one or more of the following platforms: Windows/Unix/Linux/Cisco IOS
- Experience with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, NTP, TACACS, IDS/IPS
- Broad stakeholder communication skills (cross functional), strong customer focus able to utilise negotiation skills and manage potential conflicts
Whilst not essential, a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent is preferred, but not mandatory as are applicants who have CISSP, CEH, CCSP and SANS Certifications
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications should be addressed to: Michelle Dawson, Talent Acquisition Specialist
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders for these opportunities. An inclusive culture and an exciting, supportive career opportunity awaits.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
Are you going to the 2019 Grand Prix in Melbourne in March? If so, we'd love to see you at the BAE Systems stand in the Innovation & Technology Hub. We'll be there every day of the event sharing news about job opportunities and careers pathways.