Cyber Lead Product Security | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Apr-2019|
CYBER LEAD PRODUCT SECURITY
- Apply your talent where it counts
- Utilise your skills in providing specialist technical services in Cyber security to the business
- Enjoy flexibility, innovation focus and interesting work within a strong team culture
We've come a long way in 65 years of operation in Australia. On top of a strong underlying business, having been selected to deliver the next generation of advanced anti-submarine warships, the JORN Phase 6 radar upgrade and sustainment program and as the tier 1 F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program partner, the future is bright for our more than 3,500 employees.
In terms of our culture, it's inclusive and safety focused. We call it an ‘everyone culture'. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of every employee are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. It also means providing a family friendly, flexible and supportive place to work.
Apply your talent where it counts as a Cyber Lead Product Security in our team in Edinburgh Parks, SA.
About the Opportunity
You will be responsible for providing specialist technical services in the field of Cyber Security to the business. In particular advise on selection of appropriate controls to assure security and resilience in the cyber environment leveraging current best practise in the industry.
You will work closely and collaboratively with the Engineering Function to deliver the function's responsibilities.
You will work closely and collaboratively with the global business, the local business and other business functions to develop and then maintain the Product Security capability
As a member of our team, you'll enjoy competitive benefits, family friendly and flexible work practices, interesting work, unique career development opportunities and a culture that is built on trust, teamwork and pride in what we do.
In terms of specific responsibilities, you will:
- Develop and maintain specialist Cyber Security processes, and handbooks consistent with local regulations and global business requirements
- Support the development and maintenance of engineering Product Security processes
- Develop and maintain the tools required by the business to implement the Cyber Security processes in an efficient manner and in line with industry best practise
- Develop, deliver and facilitate relevant specialist engineering training
- Provide regular reporting and oversight
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Business Units to deliver the function's responsibilities as follows:
- Provide expert technical advice to the business and its projects, including technical support to General Managers, Project EMs and Technical Authorities
- Undertake independent assessments for LCM DRs and TBRs as requested
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Significant experience within the specialist field (technology domain) with demonstrated engineering design and development experience in the field
- Broad experience in establishing functional requirements design, implementation, integration, qualification and operational use within the specialist field
- Demonstrated cost and schedule management experience
- Experience with security accreditation and evaluation processes
- Experience with risk management
Tertiary qualifications and experience satisfying the requirements for membership of the Institution of Engineers, Australia and a Chartered Professional Engineer status is essential in the role.
As a Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Negative Vetting Level 1 security clearance and be cleared for International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Applications should be addressed to Polly Buerano, Talent Acquisition Specialist. Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders for these opportunities. An inclusive culture and an exciting, supportive career opportunity awaits.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au