Asset Lifecycle Analyst (Finance) | WA-Rockingham
|Category:||Finance, Accounting & Accounting Support|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Apr-2019|
- Apply your talent where it counts
- Contribute to optimizing cost and performance outcomes
- Enjoy an inclusive, innovative and flexible work culture
We've come a long way in 65 years of operation in Australia. On top of a strong underlying business, having been selected to deliver the next generation of advanced anti-submarine warships, the JORN Phase 6 radar upgrade and sustainment program and as the tier 1 F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program partner, the future is bright for our more than 3,500 employees.
In terms of our culture, it's inclusive and safety focused. We call it an ‘everyone culture'. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of every employee are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. It also means providing a family friendly, flexible and supportive place to work.
About the Opportunity
BAE Systems involvement in the Warship Asset Management Agreement (WAMA) includes asset management, platform engineering and integration support, and major refit and upgrade implementation across the ANZAC Class fleet.
In this role, you will provide a financial management focal point for all Asset Lifecycle Management analyses and reporting tasks which will contribute to the long term management and optimisation of cost and performance outcomes for ANZAC (FFH) class ships and shore systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with other members of the Alliance to deliver a systems orientated, integrated approach with respect to the analysis and support to achieve technical, schedule and cost goals
- Maintaining and enhancing a finance modelling framework that evaluates, incorporates and meets financial requirements through the life of the asset
- Critically assessing material subcontractor support solution changes, operational data, trends and changes for financial impacts
- Assisting in the preparation of business cases for consideration of options to manage asset optimisation outcomes
- Independently reviewing peers' work, identify risks and unknowns and support planning activities
- Providing input and offering recommendations for the improvement of company processes and procedures
- Actively pursuing and delivering domain obligations to support the achievement of the managing contractor's key result area and asset management objectives
As an ideal applicant, you'll have:
- Demonstrated experience in financial management, modelling and forecasting
- Previous experience working in a maritime maintenance environment (highly desirable)
- Demonstrable PowerBi or similar application use
- Knowledge of engineering, maintenance and financial policies (highly desirable)
- Proficient computer skills and advanced level MS Excel skills
- Good interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
Applications should be submitted online and addressed to Sinead Booth – Talent Acquisition Specialist by close of business Friday 12th April 2019. Your application should include a current resume and a cover letter.
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders for these opportunities. An inclusive culture and an exciting, supportive career opportunity awaits.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au