Change Manager | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Category:||Human Resources, Training & OHSE|
|Attachments:|| Change Manager_PD1625_G8.pdf (PDF, 319KB)
|Application Close Date:||03-Jun-2019|
- Use your strong influencing skills during an exciting time of change and growth
- Multiple opportunities with flexible working arrangements available in Ed Parks or the CBD
- Enjoy an innovation focus and interesting work within a strong team culture
We've come a long way in 65 years of operation in Australia. On top of a strong underlying business, having been selected to deliver the next generation of advanced anti-submarine warships, the JORN Phase 6 radar upgrade and sustainment program and as the tier 1 F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program partner, the future is bright for our more than 3,500 employees.
In terms of our culture, it's inclusive and safety focused. We call it an ‘everyone culture'. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of every employee are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. It also means providing a family friendly, flexible and supportive place to work.
We are excited to invite applications from experienced Change Managers to join the Business Assurance and Improvement team. Full and part time will be considered.
As the Change Manager, you will be responsible for the creation and delivery of change management strategies and plans that support the realisation of business benefits and sustainable outcomes. Leveraging the BAE Systems Australia change management approach, and your own best practice thinking, you will help develop internal change management capability.
In terms of more specific responsibilities, you will:
- Design and deliver end-to-end change management strategies and plans, including stakeholder analysis, impact assessments and readiness plans.
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology in order to deliver and realise change outcomes.
- Develop and actively manage key internal and external relationships, including collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Engage with leaders and partner with managers to support employees' transition to new ways of working and minimise negative reactions to change.
- Work closely with our learning and development and corporate communications teams to identify and manage training and communication needs arising from the implementation of new systems and processes.
- Provide coaching and support to project sponsors, project managers and people leaders to help educate and build capability in the adoption and usage of sound change management practises within projects and change initiatives
- Champion the BAE Systems Change Management approach to build and embed effective change management capability within the business
As the ideal applicant you will have:
- Significant experience partnering with senior stakeholders to develop and deliver end to end change management activities, including strategy, planning, and implementation
- Demonstrated application of change management principles, methodologies and tools (e.g. Prosci, ADKAR, Agile)
- Proven experience coaching leaders and project managers in change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in business and/or change management
- Strong influencing, stakeholder relationship and communication skills
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges - particularly across diverse business units and locations
- An ability to identify and assess change management risks, as well as develop and implement effective solutions
- Proven ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences, including developing and executing communication plans
Applications should be addressed to: Julie Lane Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders for these opportunities. An inclusive culture and an exciting, supportive career opportunity awaits.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia will never request money from you during the recruitment process. Please be aware of scam messages asking for money for an administration fee, visa or similar. If you receive such a message please report it to Scam Watch www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
Job applications should only be submitted via the BAE Systems Australia website and not via email. If you receive an email from BAE Systems that does not utilise “@baesystems.com” as the domain, it is not legitimate. BAE Systems does not use gmail, aol, Hotmail or similar accounts.