HR Advisor - Reporting and Project Control | SA-Flinders Street
|Category:||Human Resources, Training & OHSE|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||04-Jun-2019|
- Analytical role working across a wide range of stakeholders
- Advance your career impacting and influencing
- Enjoy flexibility, innovation focus and interesting work within a strong team culture
We've come a long way in 65 years of operation in Australia. On top of a strong underlying business, having been selected to deliver the next generation of advanced anti-submarine warships, the JORN Phase 6 radar upgrade and sustainment program and as the tier 1 F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program partner, the future is bright for our more than 3,500 employees.
In terms of our culture, it's inclusive and safety focused. We call it an ‘everyone culture'. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of every employee are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. It also means providing a family friendly, flexible and supportive place to work.
Apply your talent where it counts as a Human Resources Advisor, Project Reporting and Control in our Hunter Class Frigate Program Human Resources team who are currently located in Adelaide's CBD but will be moving to the shipbuilding site at Osborn, SA within the next 12 months.
About the Opportunity
The Hunter Class Frigate Program (HCFG) is within the mobilization phase and this is one of it's many newly created roles that will be instrumental in shaping the program's path to success. As the HR Advisor – Reporting and Project Control, you will collaborate with Human Resource (HR) Project Leads to coordinate and analyze all elements of HR deliverables and metrics. You will use this information to deliver succinct, accurate and informative reports that will influence the way that they meet the required scope and schedule of their work activities.
This will involve:
- Coordinating, collecting and collating a range of Human Resources data, conducting intuitive and intelligent analysis of that data and presenting your findings to the business
- Developing and implementing project-reporting tools in formats that are relevant to reporting requirements and meet the needs of the business
- Completing research and project related work as required
- Acting as a point of contact in relation to HR project reporting
- Regularly validating HR data and metrics to ensure that it's accuracy and is structured appropriately
- Creating and managing the HR Project Management and timelines monitoring risk of meeting milestones
- Collecting, collating and creating necessary presentation materials for steering committee meetings
- Reporting on program project performance in HR related activities and identifying any risks to schedules
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Sound experience in a project lead role which has incorporated data analysis, report preparation and coordination of content and data
- Solid understanding of HR management systems, the interfacing of data and how this impacts business decisions
- Highly developed problem solving, planning and organizational skills
- Excellent and well developed written and verbal communication skills with an ability to work across all levels of the organization
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to understand and define current and new processes with a view to continuous improvement
Applications should be addressed to: Michelle Dawson, Talent Acquisition Specialist
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders for these opportunities. An inclusive culture and an exciting, supportive career opportunity awaits.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia will never request money from you during the recruitment process. Please be aware of scam messages asking for money for an administration fee, visa or similar. If you receive such a message please report it to Scam Watch www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
Job applications should only be submitted via the BAE Systems Australia website and not via email. If you receive an email from BAE Systems that does not utilise “@baesystems.com” as the domain, it is not legitimate. BAE Systems does not use gmail, aol, Hotmail or similar accounts.