Reward, Benefits and Mobility Manager | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Category:||Human Resources, Training & OHSE|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Jun-2019|
- Apply your talent where it counts
- National remuneration and benefits management role based in either Edinburgh Parks, SA or Williamstown
- Enjoy flexibility, innovation focus and interesting work within a strong team culture
We've come a long way in 65 years of operation in Australia. On top of a strong underlying business, having been selected to deliver the next generation of advanced anti-submarine warships, the JORN Phase 6 radar upgrade and sustainment program and as the tier 1 F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program partner, the future is bright for our more than 4,000 employees.
In terms of our culture, it's inclusive and safety focused. We call it an ‘everyone culture'. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of every employee are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. It also means providing a family friendly, flexible and supportive place to work.
Apply your talent where it counts as an experienced Reward and Mobility Manager in our Human resources team in either Edinburgh Parks, South Australia or Williamstown, Victoria.
About the Opportunity
Reporting to the Head of HR - People Strategy and Services, as Reward, Benefits and Mobility Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring our total compensation policies and strategy, support our business strategy and adapt to external pressures to ensure we maintain our competitive advantage in the labour market. This role is responsible for providing sound and expert advice to the business on remuneration packages, immigration, mobility and expatriate related matters for inbound and outbound employees.
More specifically you will:
- Implement and drive the remuneration strategy to attract and retain high-quality employees
- Ensure the remuneration strategy, policies and practices promotes and reward right behaviours within the business and drives a high performing organisational culture
- Control employee remuneration costs across the business
- Evaluate market trends and identify potential risks that might affect the attraction of talented candidates or the retention of our high performing employees
- Work closely with our Talent Acquisition team and Culture & Engagement to evaluate our Employee Value Proposition against the market
- Manage the Reward and Mobility team to provide support to the Australian business in both areas of international assignments and reward
- Plan, organise and deliver the annual salary review process for salaried employees
- Manage and deliver the executive bonus and international profit share schemes
- Manage relationships with the outsourced salary packaging supplier and suppliers of superannuation and other related services
- Manage salary ranges, benchmarking and grading processes
- Maintain a link with the Global Reward and Global Mobility teams, ensuring the Australian business is compliant with the global governance in place for reward and global mobility
- Ensure international assignment activity complies with the global mobility framework and ensure that annual compliance activities are completed
- Liaison with the company's health insurance broker, migration agents and the Department of Immigration rules
- Ensure the business understands Fringe Benefits Tax exposure created by their decisions and ensure business is kept up to date with any changes in applicable legislation
- As required, update and manage the Remuneration Administration Policy
- Support ad hoc projects, initiatives and analysis as required by the business
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Substantial experience in managing remuneration and benefits processes in a medium to large sized organisation
- Experience working with salary grading systems – Hay and/or Towers Watson Global Grading system preferred
- Experience managing multiple projects and priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and communication skills coupled with the ability to effectively work with and influence key stakeholders
- Well-developed analytical, problem solving and leadership abilities
Applications should be addressed to: Lesley Mackman, Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders for these opportunities. An inclusive culture and an exciting, supportive career opportunity awaits.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia will never request money from you during the recruitment process. Please be aware of scam messages asking for money for an administration fee, visa or similar. If you receive such a message please report it to Scam Watch www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
Job applications should only be submitted via the BAE Systems Australia website and not via email. If you receive an email from BAE Systems that does not utilise “@baesystems.com” as the domain, it is not legitimate. BAE Systems does not use gmail, aol, Hotmail or similar accounts.