Leadership and Learning Specialist | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Category:||Human Resources, Training & OHSE|
|Position Type:||Fixed Term|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||21-Jun-2019|
We've come a long way in 65 years of operation in Australia. On top of a strong underlying business, having been selected to deliver the next generation of advanced anti-submarine warships, the JORN Phase 6 radar upgrade and sustainment program and as the tier 1 F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program partner, the future is bright for our more than 4,000 employees.
In terms of our culture, it's inclusive and safety focused. We call it an ‘everyone culture'. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of every employee are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. It also means providing a family friendly, flexible and supportive place to work.
As a result of our growing organisation, we are looking for an experienced Leadership and Learning Specialist to join our team in Edinburgh Parks, South Australia for a fixed term period of 12 months.
About the Opportunity
As a Leadership and Learning Specialist, you will be accountable for the successful design and delivery of a broad range of development interventions that build capability, increase employee effectiveness and drive culture change. Working with the Talent and Culture team you will ensure successful project delivery of the internal Capability Framework and Career Framework.
This role is critical to the success of the company's ability to attract, develop and retain employees, while helping our employees to reach their full potential and improve organisational performance in executing company strategy.
In terms of specific responsibilities, you will:
- Design, facilitate and program manage leadership workshops aligned with the Leadership Development Framework and Capability Framework
- Provide contemporary development solutions across the enterprise for team leaders, executives and employees
- Working with the Talent and Culture team, lead the gap development solutions to our Capability Framework for executive leaders, mid-level managers and employees across the 70.20.10 concept
- Use a consulting approach and instructional design method to develop practical development interventions building competence across the organisation
- Execute project plans by understanding company strategy and future business requirements
- Be the champion, designer and change agent for development methods used across the enterprise
- Provide return on investment data based on analysis, evaluation and learning metrics
- Develop and manage learning solutions aligned to business objectives
- Ensure employee and leadership skills are developed to meet current and future business requirements, through established programs as well as identifying and developing new learning solutions
- Engage senior stakeholders across the enterprise through frequent communication, influence and negotiation
- Respond to, review and update training materials as business changes occur
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Extensive learning, leadership development and learning capability mapping experience
- Demonstrated experience at delivering and facilitating executive level training
- Extensive executive level coaching experience
- Familiarity with learning software such as Captivate, Articulate and HTML5
- The ability to travel interstate every four to six weeks
Whilst not essential, relevant professional accreditations will be advantageous.
Applications should be addressed to: Brenna Ryan, Talent Acquisition Specialist.
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders for these opportunities. An inclusive culture and an exciting, supportive career opportunity awaits.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia will never request money from you during the recruitment process. Please be aware of scam messages asking for money for an administration fee, visa or similar. If you receive such a message please report it to Scam Watch www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
Job applications should only be submitted via the BAE Systems Australia website and not via email. If you receive an email from BAE Systems that does not utilise “@baesystems.com” as the domain, it is not legitimate. BAE Systems does not use gmail, aol, Hotmail or similar accounts.