ERP Lead Functional Analyst | NSW-Williamtown
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||08-Aug-2019|
We've come a long way in over 65 years of operation in Australia. On top of a strong underlying business, having been selected to deliver the next generation of advanced anti-submarine warships, the JORN Phase 6 radar upgrade and sustainment program and as a tier 1 F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program partner, the future is bright for our more than 4,000 employees.
In terms of our culture, it's inclusive and safety focused. We call it an ‘everyone culture'. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of every employee are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. It also means providing a family friendly, flexible and supportive place to work.
Apply your talent where it counts as an ERP Lead Functional Analyst in our team in Williamtown, New South Wales.
About the Opportunity
As an ERP Lead Functional Analyst, you will lead and coordinate the Ultramain support functional analysts in ensuring the system is used efficiently and effectively.
In terms of specific responsibilities, you will:
- Develop and maintain the ERP roadmap for the rollout of Ultramain functionality
- Drive continuous improvement of the ERP suite of systems by providing guidance and advice on new processes, technology and initiatives
- Engage with the business to understand and manage current and future requirements
- Coordinate Ultramain testing activity for standard update cycles
- Administer Ultramain configuration and documentation to ensure system integrity
- Communicate with vendors to coordinate priorities and issues
- Monitor changes to internal applications and coordinate associated upgrades
- Coach and mentor team members to help build their experience
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- A degree in IT or demonstrated experience in a relevant field
- Familiarity with agile SCRUM and sprint methodologies
- The ability to coach and mentor team members
- A high level of commercial acumen and an understanding of business values and the issues organisations face
- The ability to work out of hours on occasion to support critical business systems
Whilst not essential, an understanding of aircraft sustainment will be advantageous as is experience using Ultramain.
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications should be addressed to: Brenna Ryan, Talent Acquisition Specialist
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders for these opportunities. An inclusive culture and an exciting, supportive career opportunity awaits. We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://tinyurl.com/Work180BAE-Systems-Australia
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia will never request money from you during the recruitment process. Please be aware of scam messages asking for money for an administration fee, visa or similar. If you receive such a message please report it to Scam Watch www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
Job applications should only be submitted via the BAE Systems Australia website and not via email. If you receive an email from BAE Systems that does not utilise “@baesystems.com” as the domain, it is not legitimate. BAE Systems does not use gmail, aol, Hotmail or similar accounts.
Please note that business impact will need to be considered and negotiated transition plans will be required for internal appointments.
BAE Systems employees are also encouraged to refer others for this vacancy - refer to the Employee Referral Scheme (HR.11.PR) for further information, instructions and eligibility. Whilst referrals are encouraged for this vacancy, suitable internal applicants will always be given first preference and consideration.