SHE Advisor - Learning | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Category:||Human Resources, Training & OHSE|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-Jul-2019|
- Apply your talent where it counts
- Use your exceptional knowledge of Safety, Health and the Environment in this key learning and development project
- Enjoy flexibility, innovation focus and interesting work within a strong team culture
We've come a long way in over 65 years of operation in Australia. On top of a strong underlying business, having been selected to deliver the next generation of advanced anti-submarine warships, the JORN Phase 6 radar upgrade and sustainment program and as a tier 1 F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program partner, the future is bright for our more than 4,000 employees.
In terms of our culture, it's inclusive and safety focused. We call it an ‘everyone culture'. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of every employee are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. It also means providing a family friendly, flexible and supportive place to work.
Apply your talent where it counts as an experienced Senior Safety, Health and Environment Advisor, Learning and Development in our team in Edinburgh Parks, South Australia. This role may eventually move to a city location
About the Opportunity
As the Senior Safety, Health and Environment Advisor, Learning and Development, your focus will be the review and upgrade of all Safety, Health and Environment training course material in Oracle. You will also assist the rationalisation and maintenance of Safety, Health and Environment training material and other enterprise documentation.
In terms of more specific responsibilities, you will:
- Maintain current enterprise Safety, Health and Environment training/induction content and develop new material for use in Oracle
- Take an enterprise view to evaluate Safety, Health and Environment learning solutions to meet the Safety, Health and Environment needs of the functions and the business units
- Ensure all Safety, Health and Environment training solutions offered support the BAE Systems Australia's Capability Maturity Model
- Comply to BAE Systems Learning and Development policies and procedures
- Develop and deliver Safety, Health and Environment related leadership training in line with the BAE Systems approach
- Deliver/facilitate Safety, Health and Environment related internal courses and workshops for executives and employees if required
- Ensure employee training records are effectively updated and maintained
- Ensure all logistics arrangements for courses are in place
- Assist in the review and maintenance of enterprise Safety, Health and Environment documentation on the Business Management System
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- The ability to deliver to a variety of audiences from Line Manager to Executives
- Tertiary qualifications in Safety, Health and Environment or Learning and Development
- The ability to balance conflicting priorities to deliver against customer and business requirements, with appropriate stakeholder management
- The ability to negotiate with and influence internal stakeholders
- The ability to use and adapt written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, especially in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Whilst not essential, a Cert 4 in Training and Assessment is desirable
Applications should be addressed to: Lesley Mackman, Talent Acquisition Lead
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders for these opportunities. An inclusive culture and an exciting, supportive career opportunity awaits. We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://tinyurl.com/Work180BAE-Systems-Australia
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia will never request money from you during the recruitment process. Please be aware of scam messages asking for money for an administration fee, visa or similar. If you receive such a message please report it to Scam Watch www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
Job applications should only be submitted via the BAE Systems Australia website and not via email. If you receive an email from BAE Systems that does not utilise “@baesystems.com” as the domain, it is not legitimate. BAE Systems does not use gmail, aol, Hotmail or similar accounts.