TALENT ACQUISITION COORDINATOR | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Category:||Human Resources, Training & OHSE|
|Position Type:||Fixed Term|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Jul-2019|
We've come a long way in over 65 years of operation in Australia. On top of a strong underlying business, having been selected to deliver the next generation of advanced anti-submarine warships, the JORN Phase 6 radar upgrade and sustainment program and as a tier 1 F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program partner, the future is bright for our more than 4,000 employees.
In terms of our culture, it's inclusive and safety focused. We call it an ‘everyone culture'. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of every employee are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. It also means providing a family friendly, flexible and supportive place to work.
Apply your talent where it counts as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator in our team in Edinburgh Parks, SA for a fixed term period until December 2019.
About the Opportunity
Due to an increase in workload, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join the team to provide end to end support to the Talent Acquisition team.
In terms of specific responsibilities, you will:
- Coordinate interview booking requests and administration, including off-site interviews and assessment centres
- Arrange pre-employment health assessment checks for potential candidates
- Initiate background screenings and police checks for potential candidates
- Generate letters of offer for new and existing employees, including data entry into the human resources management system
- Be the subject matter expert for the recruitment system and support testing of new system changes or modifications
- Generate weekly and monthly recruitment reports
- Assist with career expos and events by ordering and arranging promotional materials
- Raise purchase orders and process invoices for recruitment related activities
- Undertake ad hoc talent acquisition support activities as required
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Extensive administration experience with a focus on attention to detail
- Experience with generating employment contracts for new and existing employees
- The ability to plan and organise workloads to manage conflicting priorities
- Experience using a range of HRMS and/or recruitment systems
Whilst not essential, a background in recruitment or recruitment administration will be advantageous.
Applications should be addressed to: Brenna Ryan, Talent Acquisition Specialist
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders for these opportunities. An inclusive culture and an exciting, supportive career opportunity awaits. We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://tinyurl.com/Work180BAE-Systems-Australia
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia will never request money from you during the recruitment process. Please be aware of scam messages asking for money for an administration fee, visa or similar. If you receive such a message please report it to Scam Watch www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
Job applications should only be submitted via the BAE Systems Australia website and not via email. If you receive an email from BAE Systems that does not utilise “@baesystems.com” as the domain, it is not legitimate. BAE Systems does not use gmail, aol, Hotmail or similar accounts.