Senior HR Associate - Mobility | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Category:||Human Resources, Training & OHSE|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Aug-2019|
We've come a long way in over 65 years of operation in Australia. On top of a strong underlying business, having been selected to deliver the next generation of advanced anti-submarine warships, the JORN Phase 6 radar upgrade and sustainment program and as a tier 1 F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program partner, the future is bright for our more than 4,000 employees.
In terms of our culture, it's inclusive and safety focused. We call it an ‘everyone culture'. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of every employee are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. It also means providing a family friendly, flexible and supportive place to work.
Apply your talent where it counts as a Senior Human Resources (HR) Associate - Mobility in our team in Edinburgh Parks, South Australia.
About the Opportunity
As a Senior Human Resources Associate - Mobility, reporting to the Human Resources Support Team Lead, you will be responsible for providing support to the Reward & Mobility function with all operational aspects associated with the implication of mobilising employees overseas or domestically relocating in Australia.
In terms of specific responsibilities, you will:
- Manage the end to end Australian domestic mobility process including contract of employment and engagement with relocation suppliers
- Manage the transactional mobility tasks required to mobilise an employee to an international assignment
- Respond to initial assignee queries regarding employment/assignment terms and conditions, company policies, immigration, tax, employment law and assignment costs
- Coordinate compliance activities associated with international mobilization, including tax and immigration
- Create and maintain accurate assignee records of data into HRIS and Global Mobility database
- Prepare instructions to home and host payrolls for inbound and outbound assignees
- Coordinate purchase order requests and process invoices from vendors
- Provide support to other Human Resources functional areas as required
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- A qualification in human resources such as a diploma or a degree
- Demonstrated experience in a HR Generalist role
- Experience with human resources operations principles and practices
- An understanding of global mobility and domestic mobility principles
- A focus on quality and process improvements whilst ensuring consistency and compliance
- The ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage priorities
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Whilst not essential, experience with Oracle, Jira and SharePoint will be advantageous as will experience with international assignment systems such as ECA Enterprise.
Applications should be addressed to: Brenna Ryan, Talent Acquisition Specialist
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders for these opportunities. An inclusive culture and an exciting, supportive career opportunity awaits. We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://tinyurl.com/Work180BAE-Systems-Australia
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia will never request money from you during the recruitment process. Please be aware of scam messages asking for money for an administration fee, visa or similar. If you receive such a message please report it to Scam Watch www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
Job applications should only be submitted via the BAE Systems Australia website and not via email. If you receive an email from BAE Systems that does not utilise “@baesystems.com” as the domain, it is not legitimate. BAE Systems does not use gmail, aol, Hotmail or similar accounts.