Enterprise Learning Lead | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Category:||Human Resources, Training & OHSE|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Sep-2019|
- Apply your talent where it counts
- Bring your passion and knowledge for learning to this important role
- Enjoy flexibility, innovation focus and interesting work within a strong team culture
We've come a long way in over 65 years of operation in Australia. On top of a strong underlying business, having been selected to deliver the next generation of advanced anti-submarine warships, the JORN Phase 6 radar upgrade and sustainment program and as a tier 1 F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program partner, the future is bright for our more than 4,000 employees.
In terms of our culture, it's inclusive and safety focused. We call it an ‘everyone culture'. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of every employee are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. It also means providing a family friendly, flexible and supportive place to work.
Apply your talent where it counts as an Enterprise Learning Lead in our team in Edinburgh Parks, South Australia.
About the Opportunity
As the Enterprise Learning Lead, you will be responsible for the establishment of learning governance, learning strategy and in leading learning modalities and technology across our enterprise.
In terms of specific responsibilities, you will:
- Drive enterprise wide learning governance by managing learning policy, procedure, architecture, tools, templates, webpages and systems knowledge
- Establish and maintain essential learning program content/assessment, approach for delivery, dashboard reporting and program enhancements
- Provide strategic learning support and digital learning solutions to enable the enterprise learning strategy
- Collaborate with the Human Resources Systems Lead and IT Lead to manage learning systems (LMS), provide technical support and identify future state learning and development solutions
- Manage the onboarding portal and back end infrastructure for the enterprise onboarding program
- Use a consulting approach, instructional design and digital creativity methods across all modalities of learning to develop practical learning interventions building competence across the organisation
- Execute project plans by understanding company strategy and future business requirements. This includes being the champion, designer and change agent for learning methods and tools used across the enterprise
- Develop appropriate assessment tools to evaluate the effectiveness of training delivered by establishing enterprise learning return on investment reporting through analysis, evaluation and learning metrics
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Relevant tertiary level qualifications in Human Resources and/or Tertiary Learning
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116)
- Strong working knowledge of eLearning creation tools such as Adobe Articulate 360 and Captivate
- A passion for future state learning technology solutions like virtual reality and gamification
- Demonstrated experience in establishing a learning culture through incorporating technology and digital/blended learning solutions
- Sound learning management systems understanding with an ability to drive competency based learning solutions along with using a 70.20.10 approach
- Experience in the development, delivery and evaluation of adult learning solutions
- The ability to participate in afterhours calls with UK counterparts and undertake ad hoc travel to sites across Australia
Applications should be addressed to: Brenna Ryan, Talent Acquisition Specialist.
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders for these opportunities. An inclusive culture and an exciting, supportive career opportunity awaits. We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://tinyurl.com/Work180BAE-Systems-Australia
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia will never request money from you during the recruitment process. Please be aware of scam messages asking for money for an administration fee, visa or similar. If you receive such a message please report it to Scam Watch www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
Job applications should only be submitted via the BAE Systems Australia website and not via email. If you receive an email from BAE Systems that does not utilise “@baesystems.com” as the domain, it is not legitimate. BAE Systems does not use gmail, aol, Hotmail or similar accounts.