Senior Advisor - Human Resources - Reporting & Insights | VIC-Williamstown
|Category:||Human Resources, Training & OHSE|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-Sep-2019|
- Genuine flexibility – Work when and where you feel most productive
- Supportive team environment
- Melbourne or Adelaide based
We've come a long way in over 65 years of operation in Australia. On top of a strong underlying business, having been selected to deliver the next generation of advanced anti-submarine warships, the JORN Phase 6 radar upgrade and sustainment program and as a tier 1 F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program partner, the future is bright for our more than 4,000 employees.
In terms of our culture, it's inclusive and safety focused. We call it an ‘everyone culture'. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of every employee are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. It also means providing a family friendly, flexible and supportive place to work.
About the Opportunity
As a result of the growth within our business, we are seeking a seasoned Senior HR Reporting and Insights advisor to join our team.
You will be responsible for the preparation, analysis, visualisation and communication of HR data and will also provide advice and coaching on taking evidenced based approaches and undertake detailed analysis of prioritised analytics programs.
You will interact with line of business HR teams and senior stakeholders on a regular basis and support them and the broader business by providing accurate and timely reporting, insights, coaching and analysis to better inform their decision-making.
In terms of specific responsibilities, you will:
- Develop and deliver scheduled HR reporting for all levels of the organisation
- Undertake analytical research programs from scope/question to solution development.
- Work closely with the business to define actionable “metrics that matter”
- Liaise with key stakeholders to communicate and interpret reporting to support decision-making.
- Work with relevant stakeholders and provide guidance on data structures to deliver impactful reporting and analytics.
- Provide coaching, training and guidance to the HR community on people data and analysis.
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Significant experience in reporting and insight generation
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Confidence to communicate at all levels and tell stories with data
- Demonstrated experience extracting meaningful insights from data, “connecting the dots” and answering specific business questions
- A commercial mindset with strong attention to detail
- The ability to work autonomously and prioritise
- Experience with Oracle database and analytics products will be an advantage
Whilst not essential, qualifications in human resources management will be an advantage.
Applications should be addressed to: Polly Buerano, Talent Acquisition Specialist.
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders for these opportunities. An inclusive culture and an exciting, supportive career opportunity awaits. We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://tinyurl.com/Work180BAE-Systems-Australia
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia will never request money from you during the recruitment process. Please be aware of scam messages asking for money for an administration fee, visa or similar. If you receive such a message please report it to Scam Watch www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
Job applications should only be submitted via the BAE Systems Australia website and not via email. If you receive an email from BAE Systems that does not utilise “@baesystems.com” as the domain, it is not legitimate. BAE Systems does not use gmail, aol, Hotmail or similar accounts.