ICT Team Lead | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-Nov-2019|
We've come a long way in 65 years of operation in Australia. On top of a strong underlying business, having been selected to deliver the next generation of advanced anti-submarine warships, the JORN Phase 6 radar upgrade and sustainment program and as the tier 1 F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program partner, the future is bright for our more than 3,500 employees.
In terms of our culture, it's inclusive and safety focused. We call it an ‘everyone culture'. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of every employee are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. It also means providing a family friendly, flexible and supportive place to work.
Apply your talent where it counts as an ICT Team Lead in our team based at Edinburgh Parks in Adelaide.
About the Opportunity
As a result of the growth within our business, we are currently seeking an experienced ICT Team Lead to join our outstanding team. As a Team Leader working within BAE Systems Information and Communications Technology domain you will be responsible for managing a team of between 4 to 6 members in delivering quality and cost effective ICT solutions to BAE Systems and its customers.
In terms of specific responsibilities, you will:
- Provide technical leadership and advice to the team in order to successfully deliver ICT solutions.
- Provide leadership and oversee the team activities ensuring that services provided to the customer are seamless and cohesive.
- Advise and lead recommendations on leveraging both existing and new systems and technologies for customer benefit.
- Provide guidance to team members and customers during the analysis, development and resource planning of projects.
- Manage customer expectations and ensure requirements and priorities are understood and are addressed.
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Demonstrated experience in the capturing and delivering complex ICT solutions with in the Defence Domain.
- Experience in all phases of the ICT Project lifecycle – Business analysis/Architecture capture/design/prototype/implementation/test/support.
- Experience in the required documentation for Defence programs.
- Exposure and experience with Defence ICT Security practices.
- Previous experience with the adoption and implementation of Systems Engineering principles within an ICT domain/environment.
Tertiary degree qualifications in ICT or Engineering are a prerequisite for this position.
As a defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain a defence security clearance.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications should be addressed to: Simeon Whitelake, Talent Acquisition Specialist
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders for these opportunities. An inclusive culture and an exciting, supportive career opportunity awaits.
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia will never request money from you during the recruitment process. Please be aware of scam messages asking for money for an administration fee, visa or similar. If you receive such a message please report it to Scam Watch www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
Job applications should only be submitted via the BAE Systems Australia website and not via email. If you receive an email from BAE Systems that does not utilize “@baesystems.com” as the domain, it is not legitimate. BAE Systems does not use Gmail, Aol, Hotmail or similar accounts.