Project Manager (HRIS Transformation) | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Category:||Project Management, Scheduling & Estimating/Pricing|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||13-Feb-2020|
- Manage the roll out of our new HCM system across the nation that will transform the way we work
- A unique high profile project managing senior stakeholders
- Flexible location, ongoing role with huge potential for advancement
We've come a long way in over 65 years of operation in Australia. On top of a strong underlying business, having been selected to deliver the next generation of advanced anti-submarine warships, the JORN Phase 6 radar upgrade and sustainment program and as a tier 1 F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program partner, the future is bright for our more than 4,000 employees.
In terms of our culture, it's inclusive and safety focused. We call it an ‘everyone culture'. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of every employee are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. It also means providing a family friendly, flexible and supportive place to work.
Apply your talent where it counts as a Project Manager leading the implementation of our new HR system. You can choose your location as long as you are happy to frequently travel to our sites, including our Australian Head Office at Edinburgh Parks, South Australia.
About the Opportunity
Working closely with senior stakeholders, you will drive the largest change to HR IT systems that the Australian business has experienced in some time. This is a significant project in terms of budget, scope and profile that will see the successful applicant deliver significant changes to the way we recruit, manage talent and drive great performance through the implementation of a suite of Oracle Cloud ERP systems.
Specifically, you will:
- Ensure stakeholder requirements are understood, agreed and met within prescribed time, cost and schedule
- Act as the conduit and focal point for internal stakeholders, external contractors and the vendor (Oracle)
- Lead the project team under the general guidance of the Business Owner to successfully deliver the project in accordance with required performance in terms of schedule, budget and technical requirements
- Ensure that all members of the project team are understanding and are proactively managing their contribution to the delivery of the project
- Carry out project reviews to meet project and internal company review requirements
- Identify project opportunities and risks and develop mitigation strategies
- Report on project performance and issues, including leading regular Steering Committee meetings
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- Solid Project Management experience in a similar scale project where you have demonstrated a strong capability to manage a range of senior stakeholders
- Experience using Agile project management methodology to deliver success
- Demonstrated ability to motivate individuals and teams across a number of business areas to shape and implement business requirements
- Ability to use and adapt written and verbal communication skills to suit a variety of difference audiences
Whilst not essential, defence industry experience will be highly regarded as will a relevant degree level qualification.
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance. To learn more about clearances, visit http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva/FAQ/clearance-subject.asp
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html
Applications should be addressed to: Michelle Dawson, Talent Acquisition Specialist and made online here.
Whilst applications must be made online, confidential enquiries are very welcome via email: email@example.com
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders for these opportunities. An inclusive culture and an exciting, supportive career opportunity awaits. We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://tinyurl.com/Work180BAE-Systems-Australia
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia will never request money from you during the recruitment process. Please be aware of scam messages asking for money for an administration fee, visa or similar. If you receive such a message please report it to Scam Watch www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
Job applications should only be submitted via the BAE Systems Australia website and not via email. If you receive an email from BAE Systems that does not utilise “@baesystems.com” as the domain, it is not legitimate. BAE Systems does not use gmail, aol, Hotmail or similar accounts.