Senior Functional Analyst | SA-Pirie Street
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Feb-2020|
- Apply your talent where it counts
- Exciting opportunity to showcase your Oracle E-business ERP analysis experience
- Permanent role based in Adelaide CBD
We've come a long way in over 65 years of operation in Australia. On top of a strong underlying business, having been selected to deliver the next generation of advanced anti-submarine warships, the JORN Phase 6 radar upgrade and sustainment program and as a tier 1 F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program partner, the future is bright for our more than 4,000 employees.
In terms of our culture, it's inclusive and safety focused. We call it an ‘everyone culture'. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of every employee are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. It also means providing a family friendly, flexible and supportive place to work.
We are excited to invite applications from an experienced Senior Functional Analyst professional working at our brand new office located in the Adelaide CBD.
About the Opportunity
As the Senior Functional Analyst, you will be responsible for the investigation, analysis, review and documentation of business requirements to ensure that appropriate and business aligned functionality is implemented within the enterprise resource planning (ERP) suite of systems.
More specifically you will
- Manage requirements analysis activities to determine and justify innovative solutions that are feasible, cost effective and aligned to business/customer goals and architectural roadmaps
- Work closely with enterprise resource planning Functional leads to support the other major areas of enterprise resource planning suite and other business systems as directed
- Manage stakeholders through effective communication and prioritisation by maintaining the link between requirements and stakeholder needs
- Specify and validate enterprise resource planning functional solution to meet business requirements which may range from major project activities, upgrades to resolving minor support requests
- Drive continuous improvement of the enterprise resource planning suite of systems by providing guidance and advice on new processes, technology and analysis techniques and proactively seek ways to improve services and capability delivered to the business or customer
- Coach/train other teams members to build their experience and work with team for peer review solutions, support to achieve goals and provide expert inputs
- Responsible to support and develop the enterprise resource planning capability in consultation with business and function to guide the direction in conjunction with enterprise resource planning Functional Lead
- Plan, monitor and manage the development, integration, change management, training and communication plans for projects and deployment activities to ensure effective transition support
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- A degree qualification in information technology/engineering or ITIL/agile qualification
- Demonstrated experience in Information, Communications and Technology (ICT) environment with sound knowledge or experience working with the Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Sound knowledge of Oracle eBusiness modules, with a focus on Finance domains like accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash management, etax, fixed assets , general ledger, labour distribution, payment and webcenter imaging capture & forms
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills with an ability to show initiative, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with strong customer focus with an ability to negotiate and manage potential conflicts
- A high level of commercial acumen and an understanding of business value coupled with an ability to work under own initiative to deliver timely, quality and cost effective outputs
Applications should be addressed to: Raj Rawal, Talent Acquisition Specialist
Whilst applications must be made online, confidential enquiries are very welcome via email: email@example.com
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders for these opportunities. An inclusive culture and an exciting, supportive career opportunity awaits. We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://tinyurl.com/Work180BAE-Systems-Australia
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia will never request money from you during the recruitment process. Please be aware of scam messages asking for money for an administration fee, visa or similar. If you receive such a message please report it to Scam Watch www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
Job applications should only be submitted via the BAE Systems Australia website and not via email. If you receive an email from BAE Systems that does not utilise “@baesystems.com” as the domain, it is not legitimate. BAE Systems does not use gmail, aol, Hotmail or similar accounts.