HR Learning Partner (eLearning) | SA-Edinburgh Parks
|Category:||Human Resources, Training & OHSE|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Feb-2020|
- Apply your talent where it counts
- Utilise your corporate knowledge and technical expertise in this rewarding role
- Enjoy flexibility, innovation focus and interesting work within a strong team culture
We've come a long way in over 65 years of operation in Australia. On top of a strong underlying business, having been selected to deliver the next generation of advanced anti-submarine warships, the JORN Phase 6 radar upgrade and sustainment program and as a tier 1 F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program partner, the future is bright for our more than 4,000 employees.
In terms of our culture, it's inclusive and safety focused. We call it an ‘everyone culture'. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of every employee are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. It also means providing a family friendly, flexible and supportive place to work.
Apply your talent where it counts as a Human Resources Learning Partner in our Central Functions team, based in either Adelaide or Melbourne.
About the Opportunity
As the Learning Partner (eLearning), you will work as part of the Leadership and Learning team, to design, develop and evaluate key eLearning assets and evaluation instruments, to meet identified business needs – including, but not limited to: eLearning assets, video production, and web-based content.
In terms of more specific responsibilities, you will:
- Work collaboratively with key internal learning stakeholders on instructional design
- Work with the Enterprise Learning Lead to manage the learning management system implementation of: learning assets, course management, and reporting
- Provide appropriate advice and consultation to line managers on all learning issues
- Reflect best practice in the delivery of all learning and eLearning advice and solutions
- Develop and implement specific learning and eLearning resource improvement initiatives to support strategic business objectives
- Remain updated on current and future learning technologies and share knowledge and possibilities with the learning network
- Responsible for governance, policies and procedures related to eLearning – design, development and implementation
- Maintain and periodically review the eLearning content, to ensure availability of relevant and updated content for learners
- Assist in the project management of course design and Learning Management System projects
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you'll have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification, along with a current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) or Diploma of Training Design and Development TAE50216 and demonstrated experience working within a corporate environment – mandatory
- Extensive experience in digital content design
- Demonstrated experience and skills across instructional design process
- Extensive experience using Scorm 1.2 and HTML 5 – are essential, and xAPI is desirable
- A high proficiency utilising the latest version of digital learning technologies: included but not limited to, Captivate, Camtasia, and Snagit
- Experience working with video editing and Oracle LMS learning management systems
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills specifically in PowerPoint, SharePoint and MS project
- Highly developed planning, prioritising and organisational skills, and the ability to work autonomously
- Effective communication skills and the ability to engage with staff, at all levels
Applications should be addressed to: Sally Porter – Talent Acquisition Specialist – Professionals, and made online here.
Whilst applications must be made online, confidential enquiries are very welcome via email: email@example.com
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders for these opportunities. An inclusive culture and an exciting, supportive career opportunity awaits. We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://tinyurl.com/Work180BAE-Systems-Australia
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia will never request money from you during the recruitment process. Please be aware of scam messages asking for money for an administration fee, visa or similar. If you receive such a message please report it to Scam Watch www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
Job applications should only be submitted via the BAE Systems Australia website and not via email. If you receive an email from BAE Systems that does not utilise “@baesystems.com” as the domain, it is not legitimate. BAE Systems does not use gmail, aol, Hotmail or similar accounts.