MILITARY QUALIFIED FLYING INSTRUCTORS | OS-Al Yamamah Riyadh Base
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-May-2019|
FOR MIDDLE EAST OPPORTUNITIES
FOR MILITARY QUALIFIED FLYING INSTRUCTORS
Learn more about the opportunity to apply for a T-21 Instructor Pilot role earning over $AU346,000 per annum - Tax Exempt
BAE Systems Australia employs Australian and New Zealand aircrew to work with the Royal Saudi Air Force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Together with an attractive salary and tax exemption status, BAE Systems Australia offers a range of additional benefits including a Travel allowance, an annual service bonus after 2 years, Company provided accommodation, schooling or full-time boarding school allowance for up to two (2) dependent children, free health care in-Kingdom plus excellent recreation and leisure facilities and approximately 9 weeks of annual leave.
The recruitment criteria required is as follows:
- Grand Total Flying: 1500 hours
- Total First Pilot: 800 hours
- Total Instructional Experience 400 hours (On PC9/ PC21 or similar platform)
- Total Instructional Hours in last 12 months: 100 Hours
- Total Flying Hours in last 12 months: 100 Hours
- Maximum age on recruitment must be 52 or less
- Must be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen
Our team will hold 2 Information session's in Traralgon, Victoria.
- An Evening Session on Tuesday 27th May 6pm - 8pm
- Morning Session on Wednesday 28th May 9:30am - 11:30am
for any military qualified Instructor Pilots and their partners to discuss BAE Systems Australia employment opportunities, and living and working conditions in Saudi Arabia.
Food and Refreshments will be provided
Partners are invited and encouraged to attend
Register your interest by the 20th May at:
If further information is required then please email or call the BAE Systems Australia Project Officeon 08 8480 8480
To meet security and visa requirements, applicants must be Australian or New Zealand citizens.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity but to meet Saudi Arabian cultural and religious laws, we are only able to consider male applicants. Age requirements are in accordance with local Saudi Arabian requirements.