AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN | OS-Al Yamamah Riyadh Base
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Mar-2018|
An Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) performs and supervises scheduled / non scheduled aircraft maintenance task, on / off aircraft maintenance activities within the Aircraft Maintenance Speciality, including maintenance actions on components and bay support activities within the trade specialty. Provides On the Job Training (OJT) function and Production Inspections. Troubleshoots, inspects, removes - installs, repairs, modifies, tests and operates Aircraft Airframe systems, including Flight Control Surfaces, Pneudraulic systems, Airframe Structure, Landing Gear, components and associated support and test equipment. The AMT Specialist can be directed to work within the Flight line Organisation carrying out Line Maintenance tasks or within the Intermediate Maintenance Organisation carrying out Scheduled Inspection and Non scheduled maintenance Tasks. Responsible for training and mentoring activities in respect to the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) employees.
Your accountabilities include:
- To provide operationally capable aircraft in support of King Faisal Air Academy (KFAA) pilot training programmes through carrying out aircraft maintenance tasks: Flight Line Servicing/tasks, scheduled servicing, fault troubleshooting/rectification, modifications, inspections/evaluations of aircraft systems/components and other related aircraft systems within the AMT specialty at the Intermediate/Organisational level maintenance for training aircraft.
- To provide technical specialty support in the: evaluation, interpretation, determinations of requisite maintenance faults & corrective actions, performance and operational status of specialty specific aircraft systems, components, testing and use of support equipment.
- Be able to achieve and maintain Production Inspections signatory capability for authorised specific trade certifications. To obtain and maintain certifications so as to support speciality and aircraft maintenance functions, achieving specialty cross utilisation training (CUT) qualifications.
- To provide informal and formal On the Job Training (OJT) for all personnel to enable either (RSAF) or civilian Saudisation of PC21 Flight Line and Intermediate Maintenance operations.
- Able to acquire user expertise and become conversant with the RSAF aircraft data management and tracking computer system –MIRO Gold.
- Able to understand and comply with the RSAF Safety and Foreign Object Programme.
- Graduate of a military service, or recognised civilian organisation, aircraft technical training institute.
- Must possess extensive post graduation experience and have graduated from the Royal Saudi Air Force recognised technical training provided by BAE Systems or other recognised civilian or military organisation.
- Have completed a PC21 Aircraft Systems specific Training courses appropriate to specialties.
- A highly desirable quality is experience of modern fast jet aircraft systems.
The Aircraft Maintenance Technician will come from:
- Military service.
- Civilian aircraft engineering support organisations that maintain civilian and/or military aircraft.
- RSAF recognised Technical Training Schemes.
Expatriate Employee Benefits
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, rent free accommodation, with access to free recreation facilities, all available within Company secured accommodation. In addition, a generous leave and travel allowance makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
On successfully securing a role your appointment to Saudi Arabia will initially be on single status. On commencement of employment in Saudi Arabia you will have the opportunity to apply to have your family join you in the future. A full health care scheme is provided within Saudi Arabia.
At BAE Systems, we serve the needs of our customers by delivering a wide range of advanced defence, aerospace, and security solutions that provide a technological and performance edge. We work together with local partners to develop, engineer, manufacture and support the innovations that sustain economies, increase defence sovereignty and safeguard commercial interests. With some 88,000 employees in six continents, our story is about talented people who are relentlessly committed to creating solutions that protect and strengthen nations, commerce, communities, and people. That's work that inspires us. That's BAE Systems.
All appointments in Saudi Arabia are subject to receipt of all necessary Government and/or Customer approvals.