Tornado Aircraft Maintenance Technician | OS-Al Yamamah Dhahran Base
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-Apr-2018|
The Tornado Aircraft Maintenance Technician is directly responsible to the Work Centre Superintendent and Work Centre Supervisor for the timely delivery of serviceable aircraft to meet all flying and maintenance commitments. Additionally the AMS Technician is responsible for the training of RSAF Technicians and Saudi National Civilian Apprentices as required.
- Answerable to the AMS Supervisor AMS, Technicians assist in the timely delivery of aircraft to meet the flying commitment.
- Will be active in On the Job Training (OJT), either as a primary or secondary trainer, for both RSAF Technicians and from time to time Saudi National Civilian Technicians.
- Will establish a close working relationship with RSAF Counterparts at Technician and Supervisor level.
- Tornado Q annotation required.
- Will be a graduate of a military school or equivalent.
- Must be knowledgeable on Tornado Airframe systems, including, but not limited to, Primary Flight Controls, Secondary Flight Controls, Landing Gear, Brakingsystems, high pressure gaseous systems, hydraulic systems and services relating to these systems.
- Must be knowledgeable on Flight Line and have extensive Tornado experience.
- Must have knowledge, experience and understanding of On the Job Training
- Must have the confidence and ability to communicate to all levels of staff.
Once your application has been received, we will match it to existing opportunities within the company, otherwise we will keep it in our talent pool for future opportunities.
EXPATRIATE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, rent free accommodation, with access to free recreation facilities, all available within Company secured accommodation. In addition, a generous leave and travel allowance makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
On successfully securing a role your appointment to Saudi Arabia will initially be on single status. On commencement of employment in Saudi Arabia you will have the opportunity to apply to have your family join you in the future. A full health care scheme is provided within Saudi Arabia.
At BAE Systems, we provide some of the world's most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and employ a skilled workforce of some 82,500 people in over 40 countries. Working with customers and local partners, we develop, engineer, manufacture and support products and systems to deliver military capability, protect national security and people and keep critical information and infrastructure secure.
All appointments in Saudi Arabia are subject to receipt of all necessary Government and/or Customer approvals.