Expressions of Interest - Enterprise Change Partner and Change Manager | SA-Flinders Street
|Category:||Human Resources, Training & OHSE|
|Position Type:||Fixed Term|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-Oct-2021|
- Apply your talent where it counts
- 12 month contract supporting, developing and implementing change management strategies
- Enjoy flexibility and interesting work within our strong team culture
Despite COVID-19, we have a strong pipeline of job opportunities and we are still hiring. We're continuing to provide the Australian Defence Force with what they need to help protect the nation. We're finding new ways of working in response to COVID-19 and our workforce is still delivering the best capability for Australia.
About these opportunities
We are welcoming expressions of interest from talented Change Management professionals. In these roles, you will support the development and implementation of change management strategies and plans, support communication and training efforts and effectively engage with the business throughout delivery to minimise the impact of change on organisational performance.
These roles will be offered on a 12 months fixed term basis, and the location is flexible.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Design and deliver end-to-end change management strategies and plans, including stakeholder analysis, impact assessments and readiness plans
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology in order to deliver and realise change outcomes
- Develop and actively manage key internal and external relationships, including collaborating with key stakeholders
- Engage with leaders and partner with managers to support employees' transition to new ways of working and minimise negative reactions to change
As an ideal applicant, you'll have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Change Management or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role, preferably within a large multi corporate organisation
- Significant experience partnering with senior stakeholders to develop and deliver end to end change management activities
- Well-developed understanding and application of change management principles, methodologies and tools (e.g. Prosci, ADKAR, Agile)
BAE Systems' advanced defence technology solutions protect people and national security, keeping critical information and infrastructure secure. For more than 65 years we have searched for new ways to provide our customers in Australia with a competitive edge across air, land, sea, cyber, space and electronic domains.
In terms of our culture, it's safety focused and inclusive. For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of our more than 4,100 employees are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. It also means providing a safe, family friendly, flexible and supportive place to work. Join us.
Registrations of interest should be addressed to: Sinead Booth – Talent Acquisition Specialist and made online here.
Whilst registrations must be made online, confidential enquiries are welcome via email: email@example.com
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
What happens next?
We will consider your registration of interest against the planned opportunities and provide feedback.
As always, we encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and Veterans for our opportunities. An inclusive culture and an exciting, supportive career opportunity awaits. We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://tinyurl.com/Work180BAE-Systems-Australia
To learn about other employment opportunities at BAE Systems, please visit: www.baesystemscareers.com.au
BAE Systems Australia will never request money from you during the recruitment process. Please be aware of scam messages asking for money for an administration fee, visa or similar. If you receive such a message please report it to Scam Watch www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
Job applications should only be submitted via the BAE Systems Australia website and not via email. If you receive an email from BAE Systems that does not utilise “@baesystems.com” as the domain, it is not legitimate. BAE Systems does not use gmail, aol, Hotmail or similar accounts.