Working at BAE Systems Australia is a quick way to grow my career; different experiences, a variety of challenges and the chance to put my skills to the test.
However, the main reason it works for me is the lifestyle. It's friendly, flexible, accommodating and focused on my personal growth.
That works for me. Find out if it works for you.
Enterprise Change Manager
• Guide, coach and consult across the business
• Minimise the impact of change on the enterprise
• Flexible on location
The Business Assurance and Improvement function at BAE Systems is responsible for embedding business improvement initiatives across the business. To further enhance the function's effectiveness, we seek an accomplished Change Manager.
As the Enterprise Change Manager, you will provide subject matter expertise to the pan-BAE Systems Australia business, working with sponsors and stakeholders to provide efficient and effective change management for enterprise improvements that cut across business and functional boundaries.
In terms of more specific responsibilities, you will:
• Manage the enterprise view and analysis of change for the successful delivery of a portfolio of change initiatives
• Provide strategic change advice in the start-up phase of projects, highlighting issues, constraints and risks related to the impact of change
• Lead the overall organisational change management maturity and capability
• Support the management of change across the enterprise for the successful delivery of selected projects and initiatives
• Guide and drive sponsors to plan and minimise change impacts on end users, subject matter experts and business processes, tools and systems
• Determine change resource requirements for the business
• Be an active and visible coach to sponsors, managers, project teams and stakeholders
• Influence and lead an improvement and innovation culture across the company
• Identify, evaluate, modify and deploy change management methodologies and tools to support the management and improvement of Business Improvement in a manner suitable
• Embed change management capabilities by raising the awareness of change management and business Improvement, encouraging innovation from all parts of the business
As the ideal applicant you will have:
• Strong experience as a change management facilitator or specialist in a similar role managing change within complex organisations
• Familiarity in a wide range of business improvement tools, techniques and knowledge
• Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
• Experience in communicating effectively with senior stakeholders
• A degree level qualification in psychology or a relevant discipline
• Certification in PROSCI or recognised equivalent
• Exceptional communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels
Whilst not essential, a post graduate qualification in organisational behaviour and a recognised business improvement qualification are both highly desirable.
Applications should be addressed to: Lesley Mackman, Senior Recruitment Specialist
Previous applicants are not required to apply again.
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
At BAE Systems you will find support for training and development, competitive benefits and family friendly, flexible work practices in addition to a genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.