Managing large projects at BAE Systems Australia isn't for the faint-hearted. The challenges are varied, complex and testing. And they're different. Every day.
So when your ideas are listened to and you see them come to life, the experience is so much richer.
That works for me. Find out if it works for you.
Cross Domain Solutions Sales Manager Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
• We are seeking a dynamic sales leader with experience in complex Information Technology sales
• Bring your talent and energy to this key role
• Based in Canberra, ACT
As a result of growth, the Cross Domain Solutions team is seeking a dynamic Sales Manager. As the Cross Domain Solution (CDS) Sales Manager for ANZ you will be responsible for securing territory order intake for the CDS business and also for the development of relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external while being guided by the business strategy.
In terms of more specific responsibilities, you will:
• Manage and expand existing relationships with current multi-level security solution clients in the Australia and New Zealand sales territory
• Develop and deliver on all elements of sales plans to achieve successful sales of multi-level security products, services and support
• Identify new client contacts, secure and lead sales meetings with new contacts and coordinate pre-sales engineering and technical support
• Lead bid management, proposal development and negotiation of commercial contracts for sales of products, services and support
• Report on sales and account development progress, including pipeline status, competitive positioning, and delivery risks
• Provide suggestions to improve market offerings to meet client needs
As the ideal applicant you will have:
• Knowledge and understanding of how large, complex organisations acquire technology solutions
• Good experience of account or sales management especially in government sales
• The ability to be an exceptional relationship builder and communicator
• A high level of personal energy
• Leadership skills to shape a deal and direct the team around you to close the deal
• Eligibility for an Australian defence security clearance
• At least intermediate Microsoft Office skills, especially in Word, Excel and Power point
• The ability to travel domestically and internationally
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Applications should be addressed to: Lesley Mackman, Senior Recruitment Specialist
Please ensure you attach a current resume and copy of your relevant qualification(s) to your application. A cover letter is preferred.
Support for training and development, competitive benefits, a genuine focus on diversity and family friendly, flexible work practices are yours at BAE Systems Australia.
BAE Systems Australia employees are encouraged to refer others for employment in line with the conditions of the Employee Referral Scheme.
Further information regarding clearances is available at: https://careers.au.baesystems.com/opportunity.html